Is Rampage Jackson going to back out of the UFC on Fox card?

Hypothetically, if Rampage did that, he'd be screwing over his fans that bought tickets just as much as Zuffa/FOX

True but I'm sure he is looking out for his best intersts more than his fans, as well as he should.

care to list any examples and please do tell us which organizations treat their fighters better? :rolleyes:

How about all the guys who earned or were promised title shots and then didn't get them?

Rampage hasn't been interested in fighting in a long time, so this wouldn't be a shock.

I think Rampage just wants to fight easy fights from now on. He has no more passion for being champ again. especially since jones is killing the competition. hes in a precarious situation much like shogun is.

LOL.. sonnen talking so much trash

Rampage likes money, if he doesn't fight...he doesn't get paid.

Quinton's contract is also on a fight-by-fight basis (1 fight left) so I don't think he can just sit around and wait until it runs out like Chael is saying.

Chael talking B.S

I hope your right but I think he will. If he hates Dana and the UFC that much there's no better way to get back at them than to screw them over on a Fox card!

that would not be a good move on rampages part.....he needs the ufc and fox WAAAAYYYY more than need him. Wish he would get his head screwed on straight....

Stop spelling Bader with two d's for fucks sake, goddamn. Ryan the fucking baseball Badder.

How about all the guys who earned or were promised title shots and then didn't get them?

So they gotta wait a little longer and keep on winning and making 6 figures per fight in the mean time....Business is Business and some times we don't get the promotion we always wanted.

Cung Le aside....its like people act as tho someone should get the title shot and then they don't have to keep on winning or something?

I know styles make fights....but if hendricks loses to a lesser ranked opponent while waiting for his shot at GSP then perhaps he didn't deserve the fight and chances are GSP would've beat him to begin with.....

I think Hendricks deserved the next shot....plus I don't really like diaz so my brain says he doesn't deserve the fight but my heart wants to see him get a beat down. :icon_lol:

im pretty sure chael gets some extra money for his advertising of the events.

Back