• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is queen of England most powerful

I think the Queen of America is more powerful, even if he does have smaller hands.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F30573%2F39bf310db2f3497eac770899cf9658dd.png

overall

Or most influence

She is still a savage at 91 and won't give up reign

I'm English and don't agree with a lot of the royal family decisions but what queen says is that

More powerful than USA

lmao

nobody gives a fuck about the royal family or the god damn queen. Not even British people

Does the queen have any power?
170px-Elton_John_on_stage%2C_2008.jpg

I don't like royal family for what they did to Diana but queen still strong

What did they do to Diana? She was an attention whore running from paparazzi at high speed with a drunk driver on a poorly designed French underpass and not wearing seat belts. Natural selection took it's course.

overall

Or most influence

She is still a savage at 91 and won't give up reign

I'm English and don't agree with a lot of the royal family decisions but what queen says is that

More powerful than USA

You’re English? You don’t seem very proficient at the language.

The whole royal crown thing is weird. It's 2017 and it's like we're living in medieval times with kings, queens, princesses and princes.

Harry seems like a good lad though.

England stands no chance against America in a war. Game over bitch.

the donald would grab her pussy just the same as all the rest.

Power has lost in sense

But queen still has power to dissolve parliament

Not practically though, the Royals last grasps at real power ended when George III losing the US colonies, absolute monarch ended with Charles I getting the chop.

The Queen has no actual power. A figurehead, nothing more.

The USA fought (and won) a war to get away from that family.

I scratch my head each time they show up in the news cycle about someone getting engaged or pregnant.

In reality, the amount of fluff-pieces about that family should be the same amount of fluff pieces we should see about the Saud family or the family of Hassanal Bolkaih.

I heard she was a reptilian shapeshifter.

Is this true?

I think I can take her in a fistfight or MMA match.

U wot m8?

Back