Rumored Is Paulo Costa nursing a knee injury?

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

This is from his latest IG post. I am a big fan of the guy’s fighting style but knee injuries are the worst for fighting. Lets hope its just a sprain because theres no way in hell you best Israel without being 100%.

That's where he injects his natural acai powder
source.gif

Why even post this then? Head games? Maybe the other knee is hurt and he wants Adesanya to focus on the fake bad one. Is he posting a cryptic excuse?...Or he may have it wrapped because he’s training grappling TD’s that day.

Many reasons as to why he would “show himself” on video training with his knee wrapped.

Baile funk.. also he might just have sprained a ligament or something, I'm guessing it happens very often during camp

Probably playing games and nothing's wrong and maybe having a built in excuse if he loses. Also who was the chick? Seemed like she had a decent ass.

strong AVI to post content ratio

You never heard of knee pads ? Some use it for wrestling/grappling

This is from his latest IG post. I am a big fan of the guy’s fighting style but knee injuries are the worst for fighting. Lets hope its just a sprain because theres no way in hell you best Israel without being 100%.

It doesn't matter. The guy has superior genetics and it's his birthright to win the MW title. Izzy is helpless against him. The guy heals like a werewolf, injuries can't stop him.
werewolf-1.gif

Back