Rumored Is Paulo Costa nursing a knee injury?

I mean, he did something if it's taped up like that.

That said, hard to know if it is substantial. Athletes are sensitive about their knees, if it's compromised at all they'll take precautions while training.

Keep in mind that Costa is the same guy that tried to get a fake doctor to clear him to fight despite having a bicep tear.

If he was truly hurt, they just wouldnt have posted anything on social media or only did a waist up photo.

Id say its probably mind games.

Couldn't pay attention to knee..too distracted by hot muscular sweaty body.

If I where built like Paulo I would never wear a shirt ever. Leave that shirt wearing stuff to the normies like us with no gainz <45>

Who the babe thou? <TheWire1>

Probably some random chick pretending to like mma to get closer to Paulo King of Bitches. Dude probably has pussy thrown at him wherever he goes <45>

Why even post this then? Head games? Maybe the other knee is hurt and he wants Adesanya to focus on the fake bad one. Is he posting a cryptic excuse?...Or he may have it wrapped because he’s training grappling TD’s that day.

Many reasons as to why he would “show himself” on video training with his knee wrapped.

Or maybe that IS the injured knee and he wants Adesanya to think that he's playing head games so he targets the other knee.
247.gif

Back