Is Nikita Krylov the most aggressive fighter ever in the UFC?

BEk0doD.jpg

Actually this guy is the most aggressive fighter in UFC. - #1 significant strike landed per min on the roster.

Yes, Choi the GOAT is the man! He has 7,03 SLpM, which is crazy. He has only 3 fights in the UFC so far and less than 5min fighting time combined, though, so his stat is more prone to get lower in the future. Also Krylov is LHW which makes his pace even more crazy.

SLpM is not the only measure of aggression.

Get off the stats, and stop comparing Krylov to Wanderlei when it comes to aggresiveness.

That's just silly.

Lol, what do you mean exactly? Krylov puts a higher pace than Wanderlei in his fights, its a fact. Deal with it.

That second punch woke him up. Hendricks should have just walked away after the first punch landed. Fitch started wrestling the ref.
Fitch had never been finished before this if memory serves correct, and we all know now that Jonny used to pack a bomb in that left but back then he was discovering his power. It's nothing like Hendo Bisping imo

SLpM is not the only measure of aggression.

I know, but its very good one. And it only counts landed strikes, but I prefer that.

You only need to watch a one minute of Krylov fighting and you can instantly tell how well his SLpM describes his aggression. He basically does nothing but comes forward and throws strikes while standing.

But Krylov, I like him. He's dangerous. The only knock, which actually makes this statistic more impressive in my book, is that he's ridiculously slow. He swings his kicks like a sledge hammer, they're slow motion. But when they land, oooooooweeeeee

Krylov puts an insane pace and it seems most can't deal with it is kill or be killed for him but mostly he has been winning. I see him getting alot better in recent fights. He really is one of the most agressive wanderlei esqe fighters i have watched. I never miss a Krylov fight, Always entertaining as fuck!

Only people with low IQ can hate statistics. But dont worry, you dont need mathematical evidence to say Krylov fights more aggressively than Wanderlei, you only need to watch his fights and you will see it in your own eyes. Go watch his fights, man. You are forced to change your mind after that, unless you are too proud to admit you were wrong. Now go away, Im done with you.

Yes, Choi the GOAT is the man! He has 7,03 SLpM, which is crazy. He has only 3 fights in the UFC so far and less than 5min fighting time combined, though, so his stat is more prone to get lower in the future. Also Krylov is LHW which makes his pace even more crazy.

He had 15.14 significant strike landed per min right before Thiago Tavares fight, which was twice higher than then #1 Joanna.

BR66g6v.gif

Back