Is Nikita Krylov the most aggressive fighter ever in the UFC?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Krylov is a hyper aggressive fighter. His SLpM (sig.strikes landed per minute) is 6,94. Is there any fighter in the UFC with higher SLpM than that? Joanna is very close with 6,68, and Conor has 5,74, but Krylov`s stat is a lot more impressive considering he is a LHW.

WlcwM.gif

Any others?

Brunson or Lineker imo. He's close though. Love his style

All jokes aside, I think that some WMMA fighters are actually the most aggressive. Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes (until she runs out of gas) come to my mind. Ronda tried to finish every fight from the first second.

Sherdoggers love finding the most evers. They can't be satisfied with "very."

Nikita is very aggressive. Awesome. But Sherdog must know, "But is he the most ever ever ever agressive!"

If we made a thread about a fighters strangely small nipples, there would immediately be someone posting another picture saying, "Sure his nipples are small, but they're not the most small ever. Look at this fighters nipples they're the smallest nipples we've ever seen in the a octagon!"

Belfort in his early days was the most aggressive fighter.

Krylov is a hyper aggressive fighter. His SLpM (sig.strikes landed per minute) is 6,94. Is there any fighter in the UFC with higher SLpM than that? Joanna is very close with 6,68, and Conor has 5,74, but Krylov`s stat is a lot more impressive considering he is a LHW.

WlcwM.gif

Any others?

BEk0doD.jpg

Actually this guy is the most aggressive fighter in UFC. - #1 significant strike landed per min on the roster.

Last edited:
You must of never heard of this guy named Rumble

All jokes aside, I think that some WMMA fighters are actually the most aggressive. Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes (until she runs out of gas) come to my mind. Ronda tried to finish every fight from the first second.

Nope. Ronda 4,05, Nunes 4,23. You are right in general though, WMMA fighters have a lot higher pace on average than male fighters. And Ronda fights more on the ground than Krylov, I agree that she tries to finish every fight from the first second, just like Krylov. Ronda is definitely up there.

KZ would beg to differ

Based on what? His SLpM is only 3.66, not even close to Krylov.

Back