Is Ngannou a future champ again?

Yes, on a good night he could had KO'd Stipe, and fight could happen again, chances are good, improved cardio and wrestling would do wonders to him.

Yeah , don't tell me your the one guy who predicted that fight correctly?

Nope, but I'm not stupid enough to say someone in their prime years can never fight for the belt again either. You know...especially since they're fighting in one of the shallowest divisions.

After he eyepoked his eyes into the shadow realm.

I thought he eyepoked his nuts, so thanks for that clarification. Also, that's just some weak excuse. Stipe got beat, no excuses necessary. Everyone with half a brain should know he COULD beat DC in a rematch.

I thought he eyepoked his nuts, so thanks for that clarification. Also, that's just some weak excuse. Stipe got beat, no excuses necessary. Everyone with half a brain should know he COULD beat DC in a rematch.
Yeah, he will easily beat DC in the rematch when he eyepokes him 4 times and gets warned for holding his hands out 5 times and then you'll DC fans will be crying lol.

Yeah, he will easily beat DC in the rematch when he eyepokes him 4 times and gets warned for holding his hands out 5 times and then you'll DC fans will be crying lol.

You're either confusing DC for Jones...or you're a moron.

You're either confusing DC for Jones...or you're a moron.
I'm not a moron Marc Goddard warned him 5 times and there's video evidence out there. You're an idiot, you probably deny scientific facts.

No lol, Stipe took on what essentially is the best version of him, since he was undefeated I can't see how he puts up a better fight the 2nd time around knowing he almost died in the ring last time.
Best version of Ngannou is a fat brawler that can’t last 5 rounds? Dats a little rude dude

I'm not a moron Marc Goddard warned him 5 times and there's video evidence out there. You're an idiot, you probably deny scientific facts.

Oh but DC poked Stipe in the eyes 4x huh? Warned 5x huh? There's video that Conor did amazing against Khabib too...doesn't make it TRUE. Your "scientific facts" are nothing more than opinionated BS to fit your delusional minds.

I kept the faith even after the Stipe fight but that faith was tested with the BB disaster... Now reinvigorated, I am confident that Francis will win gold soon enough.

Sherdog has been surprisingly reserved in revving up that hype train again.

Some crashes are too epic.

Idk about champ but he will be one of the most exciting heavyweights if he learns to take punches

Oh but DC poked Stipe in the eyes 4x huh? Warned 5x huh? There's video that Conor did amazing against Khabib too...doesn't make it TRUE. Your "scientific facts" are nothing more than opinionated BS to fit your delusional minds.
Well he did poke him few times and it was so obvious and blatant cheating and yet you dc fans only talk about jones eyepokes and DCs greatness but in fact it was absolutely blatant cheating on the highest levels you can cheat in mma, yoel and jones would be proud

Well he did poke him few times and it was so obvious and blatant cheating and yet you dc fans only talk about jones eyepokes and DCs greatness but in fact it was absolutely blatant cheating on the highest levels you can cheat in mma, yoel and jones would be proud

Haha okay. Whatever you say.

He always has that x factor going in to any fight.

He always has that x factor going in to any fight.
He truly does, he"s really fascinating fighter, when you fight him you will either win by very boring decision or he will knock you out in brutal fashion.

depends on who the champ is. like someone said, the belt doesn't hang around too long at anyone at HW. also I think this fight was a bit of a short stoppage, could have went around more 10 seconds just to make sure, you never know if blaydes was going to get the takedown and work his top game and what nto

Well that's how you debate! Great response dude, you got me with that one i have to admit that. I'm sure your parents are proud at home with you.

Why "debate" with a troll? A WHITE BELT troll at that. Haha You have no substance to your argument. You claim DC pokes Stipe in the eyes 4x. 4x. Hahaha Suure. You just sound salty as fuck that Stipe got KTFO'ed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back