Is my sweet Ronda on Glenn Back?

Wingkongexchang**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I was just sitting here at work half listening, and my coworker asked me who is this hot mma girl on the radio. So I listen for a second, and sure enough it is Ronda!

How did Ronda get onto the top story on a conservative news blog? I guess everyone loves Ronda! I didn't expect to hear Ronda Rousey on the radio. I guess he said that
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ay-it-was-a-big-mistake-is-an-understatement/

is the top story on the internet right now, I guess about 100 million people that don't watch TMZ just googled Ronda=P

She draws attention and potential new fans, that's for sure.
Great fighter, but not a fan of her personality.
Glad she's getting more famous though. This is good for mma.

No one cares about Ronda. She is not a star. That is why they are talking about her.

I can't believe the TS just admitted to listening to Glenn Beck.

Embarrassing.

Dat ass

crying-beck-large.jpg

that's awesome. not a ronda fan, but it's cool to see her getting such respect/publicity. now, she's just gotta get on The Factor (that's right.... i'm one of "them").

didnt she tell the story long time ago on jimmy kimmel? doesn't she have any other stories?

She finally went full retard.

You never go full retard.

She told that story on Mohr Stories podcast like a year ago, why is it suddenly news?

I can't believe the TS just admitted to listening to Glenn Beck.

Embarrassing.

Sounds like it was more his coworker listening

ehh,

If she really wants to be heard she will be on Rush

(highest rated talk show in the United States, how you liberals like dem apples?)

Back