Is my sweet Ronda on Glenn Back?

I am a certified Ronda hater. And this hurts my butt bad. I'm outta here.

ehh,

If she really wants to be heard she will be on Rush

(highest rated talk show in the United States, how you liberals like dem apples?)

I used to listen to Beck...but his show is so commercialized...It's like a long political ad. I prefer Rush!

Before you politico-junkies that dislike Beck or his Conservative/Libertarian views lose sight of what's important here with your juvenile need to shit on this guy or his listeners... the point is she's making rounds to expand awareness of our favorite sport. So please think with your big-boy brain...

Good for her. Good for MMA

Say what you want - she may not be the biggest draw in the UFC (probably top 5) - but to the non-MMA world she's definitely the biggest star - and that helps bring new fans in. Don't see any other UFC fighters getting on Larry King, Jimmy Kimmel etc

Its telling when her incage performances and prep for such fights are being over shadowed by this non-story.

True story:

Back during the leadup to the Rousey/Carmouche event I e-Mailed Greg Gutfeld about giving her some press, you know history making glass ceiling and all that.

Then the next day on The Five as they are about to go to commercial, Greg gives us a teaser about women cage fighters with a micro-video clip of Ronda fighting, so I sit glued to the tube until the end of the show...

Never got mentioned again, trolled by Greg Gutfeld on live TV.

Back