• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is MMA the most Alpha sport in the world?

image.gif

Boxing is more manly... all that grab-ass in MMA takes it down a notch.

Free solo climbing laughs at you all.

what do you guys think?

is there anythng more manly than MMA?

There is a lot more.

For instance those dudes with wing suits and base jumping.

Moto GO also more alpha than ma.

Lots more.

There is a lot more.

For instance those dudes with wing suits and base jumping.

Moto GO also more alpha than ma.

Lots more.

Holy shit..this looks so cool. Would love to try this. Cool video but you should probably mute the bad music

what do you guys think?

is there anythng more manly than MMA?

Anderson tested positive for peds

Jon jones can't get his shit together

Conor is a cartoon character hype job with no meaningful legacy, just a bunch of novelty fights

Ronda lost one fight and fell apart

Fedor is trashing his legacy now fighting bums

The biggest mma heroes are a bunch of losers

Do you even box? Mayweather felt everything Mctapper had to offer in the first 3 rounds, then let it go for as long as he wanted. Like he said before the fight, I want to make it a blockbuster to make up for the Manny fight and bet on it not going the distance. Sorry bro but we as a MMA community got trolled by the best in the business.

Yeah I box and I don't MMA. Not a fan of either fighter. As a "neutral observer" I thought Conor did much better than he should have.

Floyd says that same stuff before every fight he's ever been in lol... word for word.

Holy shit..this looks so cool. Would love to try this. Cool video but you should probably mute the bad music

Check this one out. Try the inception soundtrack thing on the comments section. This is still the most epic shit I have seen in my life.

Can anyone give me a definition of alpha, please, so I can answer the question?!?!

Thank you,

In pack animals, like wolves, there is a hierarchical system based on physical dominance. At the top of this system is the Alpha Male. The alpha male physically dominates the other males. As such, all other wolves in the pack literally eat, sleep, and breed on the alpha's terms.

In a civil society, and among human beings with foresight and opposable thumbs, alphas do not exist. The smallest, nerdiest "manlet" you know could take out Stipe Miocic with half of a plan and a ball-pein hammer. Therefore we all live and continue to exist on the terms of the civil society, as a whole.

Human beings who make the mistake of confusing human social organization for wolfpack social organization and act on this misconception through an attempt to impose dominance through "alpha" behaviours are labeled psychopaths and criminals. As such, they generally find themselves locked behind bars and or in rubber rooms, where they have no access to sex with women, need to cross their fingers and hope that no one else is having sex with their mate in the interim, and where they sometimes need to ask permission to take a piss... none of which is very "alpha."

That help?

Last edited:
prollly, after watching football became really fucking boring, just some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s kicking a damned ball

Its professional wrestling obviously. When MMA sanctions hardcore matches where random objects can be used as weapons or fighters get buried alive in a casket when they lose then we can talk.

Back