• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is MMA the most Alpha sport in the world?

A team sport more alpha than real 1 on 1 unarmed combat? ok....

sure it is rough and absolutely brutal, but it doesnt take the mettle MMA does. Not even close.
Takes a lot of "mettle" to let someone run into you with the force of a fucking car crash. Trust me I've done combat sports and football

Awesome. Still doesn't change the fact that a male weighing 140lbs could likely kill them. Very un-alpha to get killed by someone 120lbs smaller than you
If you think alpha is killing someone, do you respect this guy?
download (1).jpg
What it your obsession with a man killing another man to be considered alpha?
Alpha I consider to be someone who accelerates at all facets of their profession. Whether it a sport or life achievement. Plus no one as alpha as Lomu! RIP BROTHER!

Last edited:
Different sports require different things. Any MMA fighter would beat most other athletes in a fight 1 on 1 but probably wouldn't be tough enough to last a full game of pro rugby or football.

Not if you go by it's fanbase. So many pussies masquerading as alpha on MMA websites. In a real heated situation, especially life or death, most would fucking fold like accordions.
MMA has the cringiest fanbase in sports because deep down inside they are still pro wrestling fans. They demand large men in predefined roles serving up storylines that reinforce tropes.

Deeply insecure men who are powerless in society who want to vicariously live through their fantasy superheroes.

according to Shertards, the 300 lb bouncer of a nightclub is more alpha than the clubowner who employs him.

seen a old ray mercer knock someone out, seen a old out of shape toney tap, whats your point again, seen hiv positive tommy morrison knock someone out in mma to

99.9% chance is that Floyd gets destroyed in the octagon, just like there's a 99.9% chance that a boxers beats a non-boxer in a boxing match. Weird exceptions exist for everything, that doesn't change the natural established order of things.

Do you even box? Mayweather felt everything Mctapper had to offer in the first 3 rounds, then let it go for as long as he wanted. Like he said before the fight, I want to make it a blockbuster to make up for Manny fight and bet on it not going the distance. Sorry bro but we as a MMA community got trolled by the best in the business.

Get caught up in a surprisingly competitive bout with a guy who's never had a pro boxing match before... Resulting in mass embarrassment for boxing community where we thought he would get iced in 1 round
Do you even box? Mayweather felt everything Mctapper had to offer in the first 3 rounds, then let it go for as long as he wanted. Like he said before the fight, I want to make it a blockbuster to make up for the Manny fight and bet on it not going the distance. Sorry bro but we as a MMA community got trolled by the best in the business.

If you think alpha is killing someone, do you respect this guy?
View attachment 274513
What it your obsession with a man killing another man to be considered alpha?
Alpha I consider to be someone who accelerates at all facets of their profession. Whether it a sport or life achievement. Plus no one as alpha as Lomu! RIP BROTHER!

You're one of those people huh? Get the fuck out of here with that retarded shit. Professional fighters put themselves in the most uncomfortable and unfathomable circumstances and still push forward. Training 2-3x a day for hours, the constant injuries, the 15lb dehydration cuts where they're on the verge of death, and then using a life times worth of skill to take on another trained monster. It doesn't get more alpha than that.

Yes....

Not using the word alpha....

81uv8Ud.gif

You're one of those people huh? Get the fuck out of here with that retarded shit. Professional fighters put themselves in the most uncomfortable and unfathomable circumstances and still push forward. Training 2-3x a day for hours, the constant injuries, the 15lb dehydration cuts where they're on the verge of death, and then using a life times worth of skill to take on another trained monster. It doesn't get more alpha than that.
27721i4582B1627F9A19B2.jpg

"I watch MMA bro I'm so cool I'm a real fan haha I'm so alpha" - Jackass.

Naw bro, its Turkish wrasslin'

enhanced-buzz-4338-1362497416-4.jpg

Theres+nothing+gay+about+turkish+oil+wrestling+_f2a0773ec45bca623a12578e7948b529.jpg

CXsZSJoU0AArW1H.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back