Is Melo a slam dunk hof'er?

1-3 with Harden playing. LOL, and people shit on Curry.

<{yearp}>

I don't shit on Curry (I also think that most do here as trolling not actually believing he's not a good player). Houston's issues aren't Harden. Their defense is atrocious and they don't have much chemistry because they were hit by COVID hard and have a completely new team. Same as the Warriors issues aren't on Curry

I don't shit on Curry (I also think that most do here as trolling not actually believing he's not a good player). Houston's issues aren't Harden. Their defense is atrocious and they don't have much chemistry because they were hit by COVID hard and have a completely new team. Same as the Warriors issues aren't on Curry
Every team has "issues". Unless the issue is that half the best players are injured it doesn't matter. If you have a franchise player who is a true winner, then he overcomes them. Harden isn't a winner, and he never has been. Unlike Curry, he doesn't have three rings on his fingers, and he doesn't enjoy the distinction of being the franchise player on the most winning team in NBA history.

Only thing he does is lose in the 1st and 2nd Round. He wasn't winning shit with Chris Paul, spare me those wishful imaginary achievements, and everything he did win with Paul was because Paul was the superior the player carrying him. That's why CP3 has the second most win shares of any active player in the league behind, naturally, Lebron (#1 Career WS per 48min). That's why in polls of players, coaches, or pundits, Paul has been named the best point guard in the league over the past 20 years more times than any other player in the league three-fold.

Give him DeMarcan. Give him Wall. Unless you give him Lebron, Durant, Kawhi, Curry, Giannis, or someone who can actually win, Harden's going home early at the end of the year. Oh, and LOL, wait, that's right, cross Durant off that list. Even with Durant (and Westbrook, Ibaka, Martin) he couldn't get carried to the ship.

Born loser.

Every team has "issues". Unless the issue is that half the best players are injured it doesn't matter. If you have a franchise player who is a true winner, then he overcomes them. Harden isn't a winner, and he never has been. Unlike Curry, he doesn't have three rings on his fingers, and he doesn't enjoy the distinction of being the franchise player on the most winning team in NBA history.

Only thing he does is lose in the 1st and 2nd Round. He wasn't winning shit with Chris Paul, spare me those wishful imaginary achievements, and everything he did win with Paul was because Paul was the superior the player carrying him. That's why CP3 has the second most win shares of any active player in the league behind, naturally, Lebron (#1 Career WS per 48min). That's why in polls of players, coaches, or pundits, Paul has been named the best point guard in the league over the past 20 years more times than any other player in the league three-fold.

Give him DeMarcan. Give him Wall. Unless you give him Lebron, Durant, Kawhi, Curry, Giannis, or someone who can actually win, Harden's going home early at the end of the year. Oh, and LOL, wait, that's right, cross Durant off that list. Even with Durant (and Westbrook, Ibaka, Martin) he couldn't get carried to the ship.

Born loser.

But he was winning with Paul. If you want to go "Imaginery" then it fits both sides of the equation.
Giannis isn't a winning player. Kawhi needed Kyle to win. Certainly isn't doing anything with the Clippers. Curry and KD played off each other perfectly. I think we both see how it's playing out in NJ. Lebron was always going to win. He's a once in a generation athlete

But he was winning with Paul. If you want to go "Imaginery" then it fits both sides of the equation.
Giannis isn't a winning player. Kawhi needed Kyle to win. Certainly isn't doing anything with the Clippers. Curry and KD played off each other perfectly. I think we both see how it's playing out in NJ. Lebron was always going to win. He's a once in a generation athlete
But he didn't win with Paul. You don't get credit for things that didn't happen. They lost that series. He got wiped out, again.

And it's not like this was his only chance. He has an opportunity every year, and he's never failed to be fed players and coaches. He's not stoic like KG in the wasteland of Minnesota for his entire prime who quickly popped out a championship almost the minute he was out.

What has Harden done with all his opportunity? Lose. Lose lose lose.

But he didn't win with Paul. You don't get credit for things that didn't happen. They lost that series. He got wiped out, again.

And it's not like this was his only chance. He has an opportunity every year, and he's never failed to be fed players and coaches. He's not stoic like KG in the wasteland of Minnesota for his entire prime who quickly popped out a championship almost the minute he was out.

What has Harden done with all his opportunity? Lose. Lose lose lose.

But Paul got hurt. You can't blame that on him. As I said before they had one of the best teams ever done. I'm quite positive that you're not a Westbrook fan. That's not his fault either

If you want to give James some blame I'm cool with that. Your argument stands because he hasn't won but assigning he blame on his shoulders isn't fair

On KG, Ray P2 and himself piggybacked that in an extremely weak conference

But Paul got hurt. You can't blame that on him. As I said before they had one of the best teams ever done. I'm quite positive that you're not a Westbrook fan. That's not his fault either

If you want to give James some blame I'm cool with that. Your argument stands because he hasn't won but assigning he blame on his shoulders isn't fair

On KG, Ray P2 and himself piggybacked that in an extremely weak conference
But I can blame losing the next two games on him. He was fed a 1-game lead, and he couldn't pull out a single game on his own to win. To argue otherwise is to argue an imaginary accomplishment that doesn't exist. He didn't win. There is no compelling reason to accept that as a foregone conclusion, nor to accept he would have won the series to follow.

To argue otherwise is to rewrite basketball history itself. Lebron would have been NBA champion in 2015 with Kyrie. The Kings would have been NBA Champions in 2003 with Webber, or the Mavs with Nowitzki (who to choose?). It could go on and on.

Harden lost because Harden's a hero ball loser. He's never made it to the Finals as a team alpha, and he never will.

But I can blame losing the next two games on him. He was fed a 1-game lead, and he couldn't pull out a single game on his own to win. To argue otherwise is to argue an imaginary accomplishment that doesn't exist. He didn't win. There is no compelling reason to accept that as a foregone conclusion, nor to accept he would have won the series to follow.

To argue otherwise is to rewrite basketball history itself. Lebron would have been NBA champion in 2015 with Kyrie. The Kings would have been NBA Champions in 2003 with Webber, or the Mavs with Nowitzki (who to choose?). It could go on and on.

Harden lost because Harden's a hero ball loser. He's never made it to the Finals as a team alpha, and he never will.

You just despise Harden. The reason my argument stands is because you mentioned Giannis and Kawhi. Giannis hasn't won anything yet and I would bet a large sum of money Harden gets to a championship before him. Kawhi has showed in LA (so far) that he can't win by himself either. That team is a mess and he's already crying.

Kings should have been champions. Refs won that series

Melo is easily a HOFer considering his College and Olympic credentials. Basketball HOF is the easiest HOF in Sports other than UFC

You just despise Harden. The reason my argument stands is because you mentioned Giannis and Kawhi. Giannis hasn't won anything yet and I would bet a large sum of money Harden gets to a championship before him. Kawhi has showed in LA (so far) that he can't win by himself either. That team is a mess and he's already crying.

Kings should have been champions. Refs won that series
LOL, Giannis hasn't been in the league for 12 years, and he wasn't on arguably the most talent-loaded team in the history of the league. He's in freaking Milwaukee. This is a team that got past the first round of the playoffs once in the 25 years before Giannis showed up, and who made the playoffs in less than half of those seasons.

If you read my posts you'll notice a pattern. I don't just despise Harden. I despise all black hole hero ball stat-padding chuckers. Volume scorers who don't play defense and don't synergize with teammates to make those around them better are trash players. It's a crime they get any love at all from talking heads whose job it is to educate the public on why guys like this never win anything. They're losers.

Always have been. Always will be.

Can't stand the guy because he doesn't really know how to play team basketball, but he's talented enough to get in...

LOL, Giannis hasn't been in the league for 12 years, and he wasn't on arguably the most talent-loaded team in the history of the league. He's in freaking Milwaukee. This is a team that got past the first round of the playoffs once in the 25 years before Giannis showed up, and who made the playoffs in less than half of those seasons.

If you read my posts you'll notice a pattern. I don't just despise Harden. I despise all black hole hero ball stat-padding chuckers. Volume scorers who don't play defense and don't synergize with teammates to make those around them better are trash players. It's a crime they get any love at all from talking heads whose job it is to educate the public on why guys like this never win anything. They're losers.

Always have been. Always will be.

Fair enough ( I don't think Giannis will ever be a champion) but if that's you opinion on hero ball players I get it. I would point out how many assists Harden averages and D'Antoni was who implemented that system. Notice the difference under Siilas this season (and the lack of success even though it's early)

Back