Is Max Holloway part English or Irish?

Don't care about his ethnic %'s.

I just know that he is champ at 145 and has had a better career than Aldo.
Why must Sherdog race to disparage someone at any chance ?, bunch of weird kids.

Just like Stephan Bonnar, he’s 1/3 Chinese.

i guess native americans should just call themselves americans, instead of whatever tribe they are affiliated in.

by definition, ethnicity is state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition. native hawaiians are polynesian and have their own unique language (no-not pidgin) and culture. they were hawaiian before hawaii was a state

Touche

Bet my life savings this guys been watching the sport for 2 years tops

On his Wiki page it only says he is of Hawaiian and Samoan descent.Im pretty sure Holloway is not a Hawaiian or Samoan last name.Was he adopted or did they just not list all his ethnicities.Anyone know?
HE IS GERMAN

Hawaiians have Filipino, Samoan, etc etc.. genes.

No, no, and no. Hapas are mixed. True enough you only have to have 24% Hawai'ian blood to qualify for benefits, but that doesn't make you a pure Hawai'Ian .

Really now.... I like Holloway a lot - he is one of the most exciting fighters right now and has only just started to get to the elite level in the past 3 years. Aldo has been elite for 10 years.. so no.

No, no, and no. Hapas are mixed. True enough you only have to have 24% Hawai'ian blood to qualify for benefits, but that doesn't make you a pure Hawai'Ian .
Being I'm half Hawaiian, have lived in Princeville and Diamond Head both.. please simmer down and not try to tell me about my culture. And.. you missed my point clearly.

Back