Is Max Holloway part English or Irish?

On his Wiki page it only says he is of Hawaiian and Samoan descent.Im pretty sure Holloway is not a Hawaiian or Samoan last name.Was he adopted or did they just not list all his ethnicities.Anyone know?
I know this post is old as fuck, but there's a vid where max said he's half German and half Samoan.

Shit, I always thought he was Mexican

On his Wiki page it only says he is of Hawaiian and Samoan descent.Im pretty sure Holloway is not a Hawaiian or Samoan last name.Was he adopted or did they just not list all his ethnicities.Anyone know?
My mother is Hawaiian.. Hawaii still flys the colors of Great Britain/Union Jack, on its states flag. It was the Kingdom of Hawai'i and under monarchy rule until European and American business interests in 1893 overthrew the Queen and ruling party with US Marines. Polynesian (Soman/Tongan/etc), Tahitian, Spanish, British, Chinese, Puerto Ricans, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Irish, Filipinos, and Germans.. make up "Hawaiians".

He's the pineapple on the Hawaiian Pizza.

definitely mixed but theres no way he's part hawaiian/samoan; the girls usually hit 145 lbs by the time they are 10 years old. if there is any, it got diluted with filipino genes
Hawaiians have Filipino, Samoan, etc etc.. genes.

he's as Samoan as BJ Penn (short for Penololoki a Hawaiian war god)

War God? BJ is in my top 3 fighters of all time, but I would say he more resembles a Menehune.

If you notice.. the top MMA fighters that claim to be of Asian/Hawaiian heritage are half white (Penn, Holloway, Machida) It's almost like pure Asian blood don't make it to the top
Hawaiian "heritage" has European, Asian, Polynesian, even Latin "blood".

100% one heritage literally doesnt exist anymore... u find it only on the most abandonned places of the earth or in africa in some old tribes.

even scientist found out that hitlers family had some jew genetics.

Don't care about his ethnic %'s.

I just know that he is champ at 145 and has had a better career than Aldo.
Even Max knows he has a little bit of catching up to do in regards to Aldo. Makes sense you were banned mustve been a horrible shitty poster.

If you notice.. the top MMA fighters that claim to be of Asian/Hawaiian heritage are half white (Penn, Holloway, Machida) It's almost like pure Asian blood don't make it to the top

And almost like it's chic to claim your ethnic heritage but not your white heritage

Back