Is Mark Hammil finished after losing to Silva?

He's a fucking Jedi, motherfucker, so, actually, the answer is a resounding, full-force, motherfucking, "NO!"

Damn, I'm few posts too late to make a Star Wars joke...

He should fight Beltran

And the loser goes

So does Mark Hammill join the likes of Michael Crocop and Victor Belfort now?

i'm not sure why he came back in the first place, hopefully not money issues

He's arguably 1-1-2 in his career even after the loss to Thiago, the two fights with Vader and the fight with the Emperor were all close though.

He's arguably 1-1-2 in his career even after the loss to Thiago, the two fights with Vader and the fight with the Emperor were all close though.

dude, he has so many wins, though. I mean, most of Jabba's guys are lower-level cans... in fact, I believe they are known as Jabbanese cans. But he finished a slew of them.

Plus, in that freakshow match, he took down that giant semitruck/dinosaur fucking thing.... nearly as big as Hong Man Choi.

You basically just brought up his losses, and are a hater.

dude, he has so many wins, though. I mean, most of Jabba's guys are lower-level cans... in fact, I believe they are known as Jabbanese cans. But he finished a slew of them.

Plus, in that freakshow match, he took down that giant semitruck/dinosaur fucking thing.... nearly as big as Hong Man Choi.

You basically just brought up his losses, and are a hater.

Okay so I admit I only checked Fight Finder. I still say Hamill needs to go back to Jabba's palace where the competition is easier.

who's mark hammil?

WHOA! Machete just scared the shit out of me

I'm hard pressed to remember a more defeated looking fighter than Hammil.

It was hard to watch so I definitely vote yay on the re-retirement.

He was pretty much finished after return of the jedi

Back