Is Mark Hammil finished after losing to Silva?

Yes.

Is there an mma fan that realistically thinks Hamill has what it takes to contend for the title at 205? Thiago for starters, Sonnen maybe, Bader again, Jones, Belfort, Phil Davis, Rashad, Gustaffson. Jesus, that was just the 1st page of fighters from the ufc site. Tons of people he'd had to get through first.

Hang 'em up.

Well, Mark Hammil has the force on his side, so more than likely not. However MATT Hammil has been done for years.

Hamills done. Ever since his loss to Rampage his title hopes have been shot and he put on a horrible performance against a fighter not in the top 10. He's 37 it's time for him to go.

He's arguably 1-1-2 in his career even after the loss to Thiago, the two fights with Vader and the fight with the Emperor were all close though.
dude, he has so many wins, though. I mean, most of Jabba's guys are lower-level cans... in fact, I believe they are known as Jabbanese cans. But he finished a slew of them.

Plus, in that freakshow match, he took down that giant semitruck/dinosaur fucking thing.... nearly as big as Hong Man Choi.

You basically just brought up his losses, and are a hater.
Okay so I admit I only checked Fight Finder. I still say Hamill needs to go back to Jabba's palace where the competition is easier.
This conversation needs to be inducted into the Sherdog Hall of Fame.

And if there isn't a Sherdog Hall of Fame, they need to make one just for this conversation alone, damnit!

Don't understand the Star Wars references, But he should retire no joke. He came into that fight against the fattest guy in UFC history and gassed out before him.

This thread is full of win, TS is actually pretty clever

respect to Hamill, but i think he should retire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back