Is Making The Dean's List a big deal?

LordDude**

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I graduated from St John's University this past may. I got a letter and a certificate in the mail telling me I made the dean's list for the past academic year. Girl friend was like thats soo cool congrats. I'm sitting here like whats the big deal, so I made the dean's list whoopdy doo.

is it a big deal or is it just like ehh whatever?

Anything lower than summa cum laude and I don't care!

I wouldn't say a big deal

Maybe if you make dean's list for more semesters than not, or especially if you make it every semester

A "big deal" may be a bit of a stretch, but it's recognition that you worked hard and performed well in school. That's something to be proud of.

So congrats.

You should be proud of any and all academic accomplishments.

It's an accomplishment, no doubt.

Congrats.

i know its an accomplishment. im just indefferent on it.

Be honest. You made this thread wanting posters to give you congratulations. If you were really indifferent, why would you care to post it here?

Not sure about USA but in Australia only a few people out of 200 were on it. Companies i applied for made a big deal of it. What did you study?

I graduated from St John's University this past may. I got a letter and a certificate in the mail telling me I made the dean's list for the past academic year. Girl friend was like thats soo cool congrats. I'm sitting here like whats the big deal, so I made the dean's list whoopdy doo.

is it a big deal or is it just like ehh whatever?

I made deans list every single year including med school. When you have a sound mind, sound habits, and aspirations it's just something that you do. What's your area of study?

I got a few letters from honor society fraternities and I always throw them away cause they all want me to send a check.

I made deans list every single year including med school. When you have a sound mind, sound habits, and aspirations it's just something that you do. What's your area of study?

business admin

i know i know

business admin

i know i know

It's still an accomplishment brah but that's the major all of my pre-med buddies took to pad their GPA. Not saying that your school is trash. I know a teacher from there and she seems smart-ish. Just do you papi.

Back