• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Khamzat's aura officially dead???

Getting sick is an antic now?

Who knows what's an antic anymore, when the Egg himself is doing worked interviews where he "walks off in anger".

Given the history of the UFC and of Borz and his bullshit, I just presume it's all lies and manipulation.

Hard to have an unbeatable aura when you can't even make it to the cage.

Considering Khamzat would mop the floor with the current middleweight champion.....no.
LMAO, his best win against an actual MW is non top 20 Mershart. He was lucky to beat 10 days notice Usman the first time Usman ever fought at MW.

Watch him tweet “see you soon” to the winner from his hospital bed lmao

LMAO, his best win against an actual MW is non top 20 Mershart. He was lucky to beat 10 days notice Usman the first time Usman ever fought at MW.
What did Khamzat have.....20 more seconds of experience at middleweight than Usman when they fought? Wow, what an advantage. Also, let's just ignore how many fights and how much more experience Usman has when compared to Khamzat. Ya fuckin banana head.

What did Khamzat have.....20 more seconds of experience at middleweight than Usman when they fought? Wow, what an advantage. Also, let's just ignore how many fights and how much more experience Usman has when compared to Khamzat. Ya fuckin banana head.
Funny how you entirety missed the point and focused on something almost entirety irrelevant, maybe stop eating crayons and think a little more before you respond.

Khamzat has had more than 1 MW fight and you are missing the point entirely. Khamzat's advantage wasnt that he has fought at MW it's that he knew he was going to be fighting months ahead of time and had a full training camp not 10 days notice. My other points that you were too dumb to pick up on was that Khamzat has zero top 20 wins at MW and struggled the only 2 times he fought ranked WWs. This idea that Khamzat would beat DDP is ridiculous. He has 2 ranked wins over WWs and struggled greatly in both fights.

Last edited:

No, unless you are dumb enough to believe the guy has actually been sick all this time. By antic they mean being banned from entering the US due to being a lapdog to a Chechen warlord and US designated human rights abuser.

No, unless you are dumb enough to believe the guy has actually been sick all this time. By antic they mean being banned from entering the US due to being a lapdog to a Chechen warlord and US designated human rights abuser.
Being banned is an antic?

Funny how you entirety missed the point and focused on something almost entirety irrelevant, maybe stop eating crayons and think a little more before you respond.

Khamzat has had more than 1 MW fight and you are missing the point entirely. Khamzat's advantage wasnt that he has fought at MW it's that he knew he was going to be fighting months ahead of time and had a full training camp not 10 days notice. My other points that you were too dumb to pick up on was that Khamzat has zero top 20 wins at MW and struggled the only 2 times he fought ranked WWs. This idea that Khamzat would beat DDP is ridiculous. He has 2 ranked wins over WWs and struggled greatly in both fights.
Khamzat defeated the top two welterweights in the world. Both of them are elite grapplers with boatloads more experience. That's damn impressive. What you describe as a "struggle" is called a fight. Khamzat dug deep and won both of them. Also, Khamzat is a welterweight. stop acting like he was bigger than Usman when they fought at middleweight.

DDP is not an elite grappler. Stylistically, this would be a good fight for Khamzat.

You really don't know much about anything do you?

Being banned is an antic?

Are you an English teacher? Banned is a verb, antic is a noun so your words do not even form a valid sentence for me to answer, but if you must I can define it further for you.

His antics are defined as the photos, social media posts, statements in interviews, etc that have been identified as evidence of having a very close personal relationship with the Chechen dictator. The existence of those antics is what has led to him being banned from entering the United States of America.

His antics are defined as the photos, social media posts, statements in interviews, etc that have been identified as evidence of having a very close personal relationship with the Chechen dictator. The existence of those antics is what has led to him being banned from entering the United States of America.
He probably doesnt have much of a choice to be close w the Chechen dictator if that is what he wishes their relationship to be.

He probably doesnt have much of a choice to be close w the Chechen dictator if that is what he wishes their relationship to be.

Quite possibly, but if that is the case, wouldn't it be wise of others to make the choice to avoid all relationships connected to that Chechen dictator so they do not risk being forced to succumb to his wishes as well? Not to mention having to explain to the FBI/CIA what the f you are doing with those sanctioned individuals.

Quite possibly, but if that is the case, wouldn't it be wise of others to make the choice to avoid all relationships connected to that Chechen dictator so they do not risk being forced to succumb to his wishes as well? Not to mention having to explain to the FBI/CIA what the f you are doing with those sanctioned individuals.
No.

I'm supposed to bs impressed that you got your ass kicked in your one and only mma fight? Nevermind, you're an expert.
MOM BRING DOWN THE MEAT LOAF, MY PATHETIC ASS IS HUNGRY AND I NEED MORE ENERGY TO SHIT POST ONLINE.

Ps* your opinions are that of a sub 90 IQ individual.

Back