Is Khabib the most popular/liked Muslim in the US?

BarackObamainKenya0061540073134.jpg

Muhammed Ali in the past, Tyson are popular muslims I guess.

Chappelle gave up pork and alcohol? Damn.
Oh now you have to give up pork and alcohol to be Muslim?

I guess it's the only religion you have to follow to the letter to truly be considered a part of, huh?

Hate to break it to you but he's dead mate.

I’ll be darned, news to me.
Hey, thanks for the update guy.
Much appreciated.

Also, didn’t see that requirement made by the TS...

Kinda like...
favorite rock star icon most lived in America who enjoyed peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.

He and Ali are/were, And will continue to be American and world icons are a huge contributors to modern culture through their craft.

3 things they have in common.

Both dudes.

Both American cultural icons whether one likes them or not.

The 3rd one, well... u seem like a smart guy mate, I’ll give u a hint.. Elvis wasn’t a muslim.

Shaq, Ice cube, snoop. The most famous in American history would have to be Ali.

Hate to break it to you but he's dead mate.

I was thinking of living people only but I didn't specify, so I'm not gonna move the goalposts now.

But I will say that Ali in his prime was hated by a large portion of Americans. He was a cocky, rich minority in the middle of the Civil Rights movement. Only long after he retired did his story get rewritten.

How hated was Ali? Think of if Conor was Arab and he rose to stardom right after 9/11. And he was bragging about his wealth and success, and also being a proud Arab. Yeah.

Khabib is liked???? Maybe in MMA circles but the average person left UFC 229 thinking he is a poor sport crazy nut job jihadist. He spit on his opponent, caused a riot and had his corner attack a beaten fighter. There is no equivalent for a disgusting attack in the history of main stream combat sports. You guys just don't get it.

Back