Is Khabib the most popular/liked Muslim in the US?

Oh now you have to give up pork and alcohol to be Muslim?

I guess it's the only religion you have to follow to the letter to truly be considered a part of, huh?

Ya, I hear you actually have to sincerely attempt to follow the guidelines of the Quran to be considered a Muslim... I apologize for my sarcasm, your post just seemed a bit ridiculous to me. Yes, those are forbidden, interestingly enough modern science tells us that pork is the most parasite laden and unsafe meat to eat, and that statistically speaking, the chance for an accident causing death increases even with small amounts of alcohol and increases with the amount consumed. Its about doing your best, not being perfect.

Well, there are a few muslim celebs (not sure how serious they are, but that's what they call themselves)
Dave Chapelle, Ali, Tyson, Cat Stevens, Shaq, Busta, Janet Jackson, Mos Def.

It's hard to know how well known MMA fighters are, but I'm not sure if Khabib is mainstream yet.
I doubt he comes close to the popularity of Chapelle.
Even Cat Stevens was probably way more popular during his peak (one of his albums sold 3 mils in the US alone) and I bet he still is more popular with the older generation than Khabib is with younger generations.

Last edited:
Back