Is Khabib gonna be the first Muslim champ?

Khabib will get injured before the title fight. You can quote me on that.

You will see the light my son, give it time. Dont hold denial in your soul
You know not to whom you speak, fool.

@Thrawn33 is the prophet of the one true god: the JUST BLEED GOD.

Perry holds favor with the Just Bleed God, but clearly not as much as he needs. Your false idol worship likely cost Perry the fight.

Who gives a shit what religion he is? War Khabib

Who gives a shit what religion he is? War Khabib

Dude avoids fighting like the plague. I work with a fine muslim lady that adheres to ramadan and still manages to make it to work everday

Like we need a champion whos injured one half the year and on ramadan vacation the other half, its already hard enough to get championship fights on the cards without that shit.

Dude avoids fighting like the plague. I work with a fine muslim lady that adheres to ramadan and still manages to make it to work everday

Like we need a champion whos injured one half the year and on ramadan vacation the other half, its already hard enough to get championship fights on the cards without that shit.
War Khabib who fought twice this year,and is preparing for El Cucuy

He aint no muslim. he's a crypto muslim will give him that

Fuck no.

Conor McGregor's left hand = Alexander The Great.
Conor McGregor's right hand = Ghengsis Khan.

War Khabib who fought twice this year,and is preparing for El Cucuy

Dude faught less than cruz in the past 2.5 years

CruzLeg_crop_exact.png

I thought Rashad was...I remember some posts on myspace lol

Only thing khabib is gonna be champ of is his imaginary 72 virgins since fighting tferg is pretty much the same as suicide bombing himself
Behead those who dont root for Khabib

Difference in not eating and going to your shift at McDonalds and not eating and training for an elite fight.

Difference in not eating and going to your shift at McDonalds and not eating and training for an elite fight.
40 hours a week at Mcdonalds is a harder job than fighting for 20 mins total over the span of 2.5 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back