Is Khabib gonna be the first Muslim champ?

i thought conor was muslim.

If he wins, yes. But he won't win. Because Conor is cool with Jesus. Conor is cool with all the Gods. Gods recognize Gods. Jesus wouldn't let Conor lose.

If he wins, yes. But he won't win. Because Conor is cool with Jesus. Conor is cool with all the Gods. Gods recognize Gods. Jesus wouldn't let Conor lose.
Jesus is a prophet and is not gay, according to the muslims

Is Conor cool with Allah? That's the real question in all this.

Only religion that matters is the platinum religion.

Everyone else is worshipping false fairytale prophets

Trust your eyes people

In the words of the great seth gecko (platinum nation member):

And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in platinum gods" because *I* don't believe in platinum gods, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* see is a fucking platinum god!

This was from the day of revelation, when even former atheists realized what was upon us

#platinumbless

IMG_3692.GIF

Only religion that matters is the platinum religion.

Everyone else is worshipping false fairytale prophets

Trust your eyes people

In the words of the great seth gecko (platinum nation member):

And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in platinum gods" because *I* don't believe in platinum gods, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* see is a fucking platinum god!

This was from the day of revelation, when even former atheists realized what was upon us

#platinumbless

View attachment 182005

Heretic infidel heathen.

You will see the light my son, give it time. Dont hold denial in your soul

Your False Prophet will be fed to the Sanguine Lord, as is commanded of all who WARship.

He is but mortal

I can't believe you just got a "like", right in front of my eyes.
You're right, nobody screams "devout Muslim" more than Ronda Rousey <mma3>

ronda-rousey-lax-airport-covered-face-pillow-terminal-ufc-shame__oPt.jpg

24tmag-ali-slide-E4IJ-superJumbo.jpg

pigeonweb_1846943c.jpg

77d162c44c6b43998a7af6dd2b349c28.jpg

nintchdbpict000279119758.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

if they can be champs in a real sport, its only a matter of time before we see them in mma.

Back