Rumored Is Jorge alluding at a 165 belt?

Well Conor has the FMF belt (Fake mother fucker), so there's that.

Plan B failed when Nate didn’t get the win so they’re back to Plan A, which is basically do nothing and use Conor’s name as clickbait for potential matchups while he fires off tweets at fighters on social media.

Why would Nate need to take Plan B?

nate was never in play for conor and if he was with thsoe cuts nate was never fighting in what 8 weeks.
I feel that if they were going to have Conor fight in eight weeks they would’ve announced it 2-3 weeks ago in order to have ample time to take advantage of the media tours and press conferences etc. I could be wrong though...

I feel that if they were going to have Conor fight in eight weeks they would’ve announced it 2-3 weeks ago in order to have ample time to take advantage of the media tours and press conferences etc. I could be wrong though...

nate would of never been the guy cause he would never gone out of ufc 244 healthy.

what conor said at a pr stunt presser last week means nothing. how can conor say the deal is already signed but dana say it not signed. i know conor was using the media to say something for click bait stuff.

conor doesnt have the balls he not even signing to fight cowboy.
So he was man enough to fight an undefeated champion that is smashing everyone, but he's scared to fight Masvidal? Sherdog logic.

So he was man enough to fight an undefeated champion that is smashing everyone, but he's scared to fight Masvidal? Sherdog logic.

conor took the money the fight would bring. notice how conor not tweeting about jorge.

conor doesnt even have the balls to fight cowboy.

Rematching for the 165 pound belt would be cool

Doubt they could really sell a bmf title again, but if they fought for a Title, suddenly that matchup does big numbers again

Hes talking about Colby Usman
Glad someone spelled it out and turned the light off so all these moths don’t parish gunning for the light!
Don’t read too deep
It’s MMA!
Jorge has beef with Colby and wants to be super uncalled for! Lol
#supernecessary
Holla with some real shit
Not this casual nonsense
@Tomas ain’t got time to explain a round world to y’all flat earther’s

god I hope not. No reason what so ever for a 165 division in the UFC.

Isn't he just talking about the WW belt?

Im telling ya.

BMF is the way the UFC is sneaking in the 165 division

{<Mcgoat}

They should create more divisions, let Conor fight bums for each title and be the first champ,champ,champ,champ,champ!!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back