Rumored Is Jorge alluding at a 165 belt?

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score

@ 2:10:46

"There's some rumor going around about some other belt, I want that belt"

Is Conor vs Cowboy for the Superfighter division? is that why the UFC is taking so long to make the fight official?
<TheWire1>

Im telling ya.

BMF is the way the UFC is sneaking in the 165 division

{<Mcgoat}

Plan B failed when Nate didn’t get the win so they’re back to Plan A, which is basically do nothing and use Conor’s name as clickbait for potential matchups while he fires off tweets at fighters on social media.

He's insinuating that the 170lb belt is not as prestigious as his BMF belt

Really feel they should create it, it seems like so many of the welterweight guys are pushing 200+ walk around so just bump it to 175. So many great fights can happen at 165 and we can relieve some of the 155 bloat, not to mention it's far safer for everyone.

Then I rather see them just get rid of flyweight since most of those guys seem to walk around 145+ anyways, I believe Cejudo said he would rather stay at Bantamweight.

Dana said it wouid never happen so....

Yeah probably

Is Conor vs Cowboy for the Superfighter division? is that why the UFC is taking so long to make the fight official?
<TheWire1>

when will thus rumor die it been rumored for 2 years already. please when will the 165 belt fake news stuff go away,

<TheWire1>

what takes so long for conor to fight is conor like to drag things out. conor said at a media pr stunt he signed a deal already so how is that true when dana said there no deal signed. i know conor is lying.

Plan B failed when Nate didn’t get the win so they’re back to Plan A, which is basically do nothing and use Conor’s name as clickbait for potential matchups while he fires off tweets at fighters on social media.

nate was never in play for conor and if he was with thsoe cuts nate was never fighting in what 8 weeks.

Really feel they should create it, it seems like so many of the welterweight guys are pushing 200+ walk around so just bump it to 175. So many great fights can happen at 165 and we can relieve some of the 155 bloat, not to mention it's far safer for everyone.

Then I rather see them just get rid of flyweight since most of those guys seem to walk around 145+ anyways, I believe Cejudo said he would rather stay at Bantamweight.

why should the ufc invent a fake class. notice nobody is cryiing about it to ray sefo or scott coker or rich franklin.

Back