Is Jon Jones the most hated fighter of all time?

He did not intentionally hit a pregnant women. He got in a car accident with another driver who happened to be a pregnant female.

When people get in car accidents the person they hit is random.

The car did not have a giant sign that said "PREGNANT WOMAN".

Jones apologists are the worst

OIP.9KVibT1wQslru58xatISnAHaKM

Something in between Ronda and Conor, Jones is not free of hate of course, but thats par for the course of being undefeated for years while getting his way basically in everything he does.

Something in between Ronda and Conor, Jones is not free of hate of course, but thats par for the course of being undefeated for years while getting his way basically in everything he does.

In a time period defined by mediocre figures and conartists true brilliance makes people uncomftorable.

1000005432.png
I could ignore all this but when Jones started saying Miocic is the goat I couldn't believe it.

Fighters that are hated on Sherdog are very different than fighters that are hated by casual fans. Sherdog hates any popular fighter. Some recent examples are Conor, Ronda, Sage, Paige, Paddy, Garry. The only (somewhat of an) exception was Sonnen but no casual knows who he is.

Regular fans usually hate boring fighters like Leon, Belal, Aljo... and like fighters with an exciting style like Anderson, Machida, Ngannou...

Jones is not really liked by either group but I would not say he is hated that much.

He did not intentionally hit a pregnant women. He got in a car accident with another driver who happened to be a pregnant female.

When people get in car accidents the person they hit is random.

The car did not have a giant sign that said "PREGNANT WOMAN".

Of course. However, most people who aren't complete pieces of shit, don't flee the scene of said accident. And if he hadn't he would have known it was a pregnant woman he had hit when he ran that red light. This excuse doesn't make Jones look any better.

Running a red light and not following traffic laws is very bad. Fleeing the scene is a real total piece of shit thing to do. The hyperbole around the whole pregnant woman thing makes me kind of laugh though when I see it. Like Jon intentionally targeted a pregnant woman to smash his vehicle into.

Why? It's the consequence of another one of his shitty decisions. Don't forget, witnesses told police they saw him run back to the scene to grab "a large handful of cash" but didn't bother to check on the person whose car he just smashed.

Why? It's the consequence of another one of his shitty decisions. Don't forget. Witnesses told police they saw him run back to the scene to grab "a large handful of cash" but didn't bother to check on the person whose car he just smashed.
Oh no I'm not saying Jon isn't a total piece of shit for all that nor am I going to make any excuses for it. There's a whole hell of a lot to hate him for but trying to make it look like he's out here like

"Is that a pregnant chick I see driving, oh no, she can't do that, I'm about to show this bish what's up" is a little funny.

Back