Is Joe Rogan UFC Caliber???

Is Joe Rogan UFC caliber???

• Total voters

this is my new account

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A few years ago like 10 years. The level was way too far ahead of where he was as a fighter. But nowadays it looks like he would 100% be at what is considered UFC level in 2016. After watching the fight companion last night i know JOE would wreck some people in the "BIGS"

I'd like his chances against CM punk

His Bjj skills are Roy Nelsonesque.

Ain't no UFC fighters got this technique.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

He could fight that annoying usher woman from last night, on one of the free cards in the near future.

If the UFC keeps bringing in 0-0 and 1-0 guys then yeah, I guess Rogan is UFC level.

Last night a journalist fought, as I understand it. So yeah, man.

This is so wide open to interpretation. Is he a ufc lvl fighter? No

Is he a ufc lvl commentator? Yes he explains everything in a way its understood by casuals. This is very important to the growth of the sport.

Joe rogan has better skillet than quite a few guys in the ufc but we don't know how his cardio would hold up and he would never pass the drug test

From a technical point of view? Absolutely. But i believe there is more to be a fighter. It's one thing to demonstrate a (pretty impressive) side kick against a sandbag. It's a whole different story to perform under stress.
I think to be a fighter your brain has two choices....A) accept the threat and deal with it or B) underestimate the consequenes.
Does Rogan has that kind of mindset? Nobody knows.
But him fighting would draw numbers! LW? WW?

Back