Is Joe Rogan UFC Caliber???

Is Joe Rogan UFC caliber???

• Total voters
20 years ago he would have done well.

I think you'd be surprised ;)
someone who has trained martial arts for years against an actor. I like my chances.

Edit: Don't mention Brock he was a world class wrestler long before he started acting in WWE.

joe is a beast behind the microphone and he can put some edited videos of himself being a beast fighter. but remember that video of melvin manhoefs kid throwing kicks like a beast. that mean he would fuck up a kick boxer? cmon dude think. if joe even thought he could win a fight he would take one

Too late man, Joe just signed for Bellator.
Joe Rogan v Wesley Snipes.

So you think a man who is nearly 50 that has never competed in MMA, nor trained MMA in his life could be UFC caliber? Lay off the crack pipe.

He's 48 and on a ton of PEDs. Which is fine, as he's not competing, but he'd be in completely different shape if he were "clean".

He's said it himself before that he's no fighter and only does martial arts as a hobby.

He could fight that annoying usher woman from last night, on one of the free cards in the near future.

RIGHT? JESUS she was touching and pushing and rounding up Rivas like a cattle dog. Back off, lady!

I give everyone is this thread at least a 40% chance to beat Hogan. Joe's life is way too busy and has been for long enough that I question the amount of actual training he has done in the last decade. Yes - he lives out of a suitcase that he shares with a k-bell, but he isn't, and never was even near, Fedor.

I'm old, like Joe. We recognize our own. Joe is an old dude who throws sick spin kicks - no need for Jackson-Wink or Jack Savage, we all know what's coming. Yeah, he can roll, if he absolutely had to. At his age, under USADA regulations, I'll bet Joe wants to keep it standing and save his back a few years. Yes, his K-bell tech is impec, but the reps, the reps, the reps, so intense!

Joe Hogan is the poor man's Dennis Siver on his best day; the poor man's Harold Howard on any other.

TS, yes, he should fight Goldberg. Mike Goldberg, not Goldberg Goldberg.

Back