• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Is Joe Rogan the baddest 50 year old man alive?

He is in phenominal shape. For someone who probably has the munchies a lot, he sure as hell doesnt eat doritos and 7-11 burritos at 12am. Did he and Bravo who is 46 I think, find the fountain of youth in whatever substances they may or may not take. If you took the average 50 year old man and put him next to Rogan they would look like his father. Its very inspiring to see guys age so well.
He's certainly a shining example of the benefits of HGH and TRT therapy for Men above their late 40s if they can afford it.

How old is Arnold though cause he still looks pretty solid and in reality Jack LaLanne is the undisputed goat since he was still swimming the English Channel with boats tied to his back in his late 70s and as far as the legend goes never took any unnatural substances.

TRT likely, but probably tried/tries other things, including HGH. He's probably on what Sylvester Stallone is taking.

Yeah, another chemically enhanced 50 y.o. However, Shamrock didn't age well. Wrinkly and greying (Joe shaves his head now so who knows.
He has, on camera, admitted being on TRT since he was about 36years old. that's fact if I recall correctly. So about 16years on TRT. Quite a long while.

And Joe is 52years old. Born in August 1967.

- not sure he has *admitted* the HGH thing but given that his head is now about the size of a basketball I think it's safe to say he has done HGH for a long time. Nothing wrong with it, as long as you are tumor-free because, so I read, HGH can cause tumors to grow so it's not something to idly mess with IMHO.

I really like the guy, he is interesting and fun and he is a lifelong martial artist, competed in Taekwando, is SUPER knowledgeable about jiu-jitsu and techniques and is still so enthusiastic about MMA. I hope he keeps commentating forever cos things wouldn't be the same without Joe Rogan commentating on UFC PPV events.

He's certainly a shining example of the benefits of HGH and TRT therapy for Men above their late 40s if they can afford it.

How old is Arnold though cause he still looks pretty solid and in reality Jack LaLanne is the undisputed goat since he was still swimming the English Channel with boats tied to his back in his late 70s and as far as the legend goes never took any unnatural substances.
Arnold is 72yrs old, coming up to 73yrs old.

Let me confuse you a little bit

nxwh5graznf01.gif

Joe-Rogan-Yoga.jpg

Joe-Rogan-split-e1580098385616.jpg

joe-rogan-practicing-iron-neck-workout.jpg

He didn't age well at all. Now he looks all bloated and shit, sagging skin and eyebags. Doesn't even look recognizable. Don't take hgh in your 30's.

i like rogan but how does he look good for a 50 years old? he's in good shape but he definitely look his age, his friend callen look way younger than him

Rogan is doing well for himself, but he's still a colossal idiot.

JR threads pop up so much that I start to think that it's Rogan himself posting them from multiple accounts.

So Joe, cut it out

No
Vitali Klitschko is.-sk-0509.jpgI don't know if he is 50 yet, but when he is it will probably be him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mma_training
Back