• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I think him apologizing was enough for me. Don't need all his black friends to prove he's not racist. Shit is just awkward now. Most people who were offended should accept his apology, or just ignore the man

Most people, irrespective of race, don't give a shit about this. It's being driven by Twitter and a bunch of media people who don't like the fact that Rogan has a bigger audience than a lot of traditional outlets.

Most people, irrespective of race, don't give a shit about this. It's being driven by Twitter and a bunch of media people who don't like the fact that Rogan has a bigger audience than a lot of traditional outlets.
Gotta disagree. Most black people don't shrug at a successful dude using the ER on his podcast multiple times lol. I think some of you should stop taking comment sections on social media as a measure of a how the majority of a group of people feel. It's really dumb lol

Izzy has had some nice responses this week.. weird, usually the richer someone gets the more of a dbag they become.. maybe the opposite is happening here??

Nobody wants consequences for for action. That's why everyone is hating on cancel culture

Izzy has had some nice responses this week.. weird, usually the richer someone gets the more of a dbag they become.. maybe the opposite is happening here??
Lol. "Money reveals the true you", but... a positive example this time?

Gotta disagree. Most black people don't shrug at a successful dude using the ER on his podcast multiple times lol. I think some of you should stop taking comment sections on social media as a measure of a how the majority of a group of people feel. It's really dumb lol
Have you watched the clips in context or just the compilation that was made to make him look racist?

He should not have said that.

That opinion was unacceptable.

Why though lol wtf does this have to do with the PPV.
Why is the reporter asking about? Probably trying to get clicks for his site. Don’t know and don’t care personally. Can’t hold it against Izzy for answering a question that was asked and defending a guy he clearly likes

When you’re a white guy and all your black friends come out and vouch for you when white leftist liberals try to cancel you.

You’re doing something right.

I haven’t seen one black man come out and call Joe a racist.

By the way I’m black and I also stand with Rogan.
I'm glad Rogan apologized, and I think it's great if people are able to accept his apology. I also don't think these things are as simple as saying someone is "a racist" or "not a racist." I think Rogan has said some racist things in the past, but he generally means well and is not a hateful person, IMO

When you’re a white guy and all your black friends come out and vouch for you when white leftist liberals try to cancel you.

You’re doing something right.

I haven’t seen one black man come out and call Joe a racist.

By the way I’m black and I also stand with Rogan.
you can say something racist without being a racist.

keep in mind, 99% of fighters are dumb because all they do is train and fight, instead of reading books or articles. i would hate to land on the same side of any issue with them. they always go against any nuanced modern takes on gender or sexuality or race because many are religious and/or are insecure meatheads, as most buff sports bros are. you cant have enough time to train while also educating yourself on sociology and modern cultural movements and the history of racist language and imagery in general culture.

Back