• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If soemone who is 5 feet 4 stands in front of him, you wont even know he's there.

I can see the same factions that want Rogan cancelled, coming after Dana and the UFC to brand it as racist, sexist, transphobic, or whatever other ridiculous horseshit they can have the propagandist media sling for them

The dude went on camera and said the n-word a fuck load of times. That hasn't been acceptable for like 100 years. How the fuck is this "woke" or "cancel culture?"

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?
The N word is everywhere now. One side adopted it as their greeting in almost any setting and other groups have started using it as well. It is only a bad word when it needs to be used to cancel someone.

I can see the same factions that want Rogan cancelled, coming after Dana and the UFC to brand it as racist, sexist, transphobic, or whatever other ridiculous horseshit they can have the propagandist media sling for them
And all the UFC and Dana White need to do is tell them to fuck off. They will then shuffle on down the road and try to attack the next company.

And all the UFC and Dana White need to do is tell them to fuck off. They will then shuffle on down the road and try to attack the next company.

Yeah, I'm not feeling as confident, considering Dana basically works for Disney

Amidst controversies, long-time UFC commentator and analyst Joe Rogan has found himself in a bit of a sticky situation... as he becomes the latest target for 'cancel culture'.

Despite getting tons of support from fighters and fans and the tons of celebrities and scientists and so on that he's given a platform to over his years of working his other job doing podcasts... we can't deny that Joe Rogan is the subject of rather unfortunate news right now.

How will that affect Joe Rogan's future with the UFC?

Will Rogan be on commentary at UFC 271 in Houston? Will the UFC be diplomatically sidelining him till things cool down? I believe Spotify isn't going to budge... but what about the UFC, especially now that it's owned by WME-IMG ?

Thoughts?
If he is smart he will wear a Neil Young concert shirt to the event.

Considering Theyve given Jon Jones a thousand chances. I doubt it'll make a difference. but who knows

Dana White has a track record of pushing back against this kind of thing. If anything he’ll somehow find a way to make Rogan even more prevalent in the broadcast.

Rogain should have been cancelled when he claimed that Adesanya was outstriking Jan, or when he hyped up Conor after Cowboy folded, not for pronouncing the Hexagrammaton 1000 years ago.

But I don't understand. Why are leftists only now bringing this up? Surely it's because they care about racism, and not at all because they're pissed that he's talking about vaccines?

It is all they got left to pander to the last bastion of #BlueAnon. They to keep the TDS going, as they have for the last 5-6 years now. There has to be a boogie man (Rogan, Desantis, etc) of sorts to keep them foaming at the mouth for outrage to circ jerk each other about, to distract from actual problems like the economy, China, etc.

I just saw this on the twatter, which made me curious as to if this clown is experiencing similar trends as CNN and such, who obviously lied about Rogan. It is clear the public does not care anymore about these false narratives and has lost all trust with these clowns. Miley talked about White Rage, I think the more pressing issue that is a threat to our country is this WOKE RAGE

https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/daily-show-ratings-plummet-trevor-noah/

‘Daily Show’ Ratings Plummet to Shocking New Lows

https://www.projectcasting.com/blog/news/the-daily-show-ratings-drop/

And as you can see here, his audience is mostly boomers lmao.

“Although a ratings falloff from Stewart was all but guaranteed, a 40 percent drop for Noah is steep. Comedy Central has professed to be unconcerned because Noah’s appeal is to millennials. However, he is down about 40 percent among the 18-to-34 audience as well, and surprisingly the show’s median age has gone up, from 45.1 to 47.4.”

More about Trevor Noah I just saw. Damn, these people are jackals attacking anyone just to try and remain relevant. Sad shit.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/joe-rogan-and-his-spotify-podcast-are-a-menace-to-public-health/

From the article:
“A group of 270 experts have penned an open letter addressed to the Swedish audio streaming service condemning the top-rated show, “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

“The doctors, researchers and health-care professionals who co-signed the statement have expressed concern that the podcast’s outspoken 54-year-old host is making millions on the dissemination of bogus medical advice — to the health detriment of his listeners.

The letter also asked the streaming music service to “establish a clear and public policy to moderate misinformation on its platform.”

“Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy,” they wrote.”
Not more than any other moron out there with an audience. ;)

I'm wondering how much longer these nutbags can have mask mandates and booster mandates when the weather starts getting warmer.
Looks like I was right and it happened quicker than I expected. Blue states dropping mandates, despite record high infections and now Fauci just said we're exiting the "pandemic phase".
My god, they have beaten covid!!!!!

Looks like I was right and it happened quicker than I expected. Blue states dropping mandates, despite record high infections and now Fauci just said we're exiting the "pandemic phase".
My god, they have beaten covid!!!!!
I'm out of likes

Back