• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He absolutely is when he's calling fights.

But I don't understand. Why are leftists only now bringing this up? Surely it's because they care about racism, and not at all because they're pissed that he's talking about vaccines?
Its a combination of the malone and peterson episodes, with his views being colossal in comparison to much of the MSM whos ratings are a sinking ship at this point. Tbf, he's been on the radar for a few years now, but the last couple months were the final straw so to speak.

Amidst controversies, long-time UFC commentator and analyst Joe Rogan has found himself in a bit of a sticky situation... as he becomes the latest target for 'cancel culture'.

Despite getting tons of support from fighters and fans and the tons of celebrities and scientists and so on that he's given a platform to over his years of working his other job doing podcasts... we can't deny that Joe Rogan is the subject of rather unfortunate news right now.

How will that affect Joe Rogan's future with the UFC?

Will Rogan be on commentary at UFC 271 in Houston? Will the UFC be diplomatically sidelining him till things cool down? I believe Spotify isn't going to budge... but what about the UFC, especially now that it's owned by WME-IMG ?

Thoughts?

Cancel culture, woke culture... whatever the fuck it is has become so goddamn stupid, it's affected movies, comedy and nearly everything else and I hope it dies sooner rather than later. Having said that I'd rather Joe not be commentating.

He just got some bad press lol. Nothing more.

Since then Joe already put up two episodes and a post of him going to a fancy dinner. He's good.

I don’t think Dana gives a shit. If Rogan skips the event or two, it’s because he was probably advise to by Spotify.

Joe misses events all the time anyways. What a fucking Joke though. Rogan racist? Cuz he said something someone else didn't like? SO MANY folks accused of racism right now that might have been very sympathetic. Race baiters are going to get themselves shunned, once others realize half the accusations are nothing more than their aggressive, biased interpretations of language used by people that don't mean anything negative in using it. Enough of this bullshit. *rolls eyes*. Nonsense like this promotes racism.

Last edited:
I hope so and hopefully Lewis wins so he can clown him

the first thing out of Lewis's mouth if he wins and Rogan is there to interview him

iu

Back