Is Jessica Andrade actually gonna go forward against Valentina?

No chance against Bullet imho!

Andrade won't be able to get to her to knock her out, Valentina will counter and use angles that will rock the little Andrade.

ig6b0k7j29c51.jpg
Quit Ass posting for likes, Degenerate.

I think it will be a good fight funny how the 2 WMMA title fights are more interesting than Usman vs Mas 2, I think Jessica has an ok chance if she can bully her up against the fence and dirty box her with a slam or 2, she has a shot, my guess would be Valentina UD or late finish I think she's too agile for her

That's what she seems to do. And when she gets clipped with some strikes she just moves forward with determination. I mean she is a strong competitor but Bullet is just too good. It will be quite surprising if Valentina loses.

I think she's going to try to do what she did vs Gadelha, which was get the clinch, get the takedown, and beat the shit out of her on the ground. Do I think she's going to succeed? probably not, but I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.
I think there is 0 percent chance that Andrade is taking Valentina down from the clinch. That's Valentinas wheelhouse, she's also bigger and stronger.

I think there is 0 percent chance that Andrade is taking Valentina down from the clinch. That's Valentinas wheelhouse, she's also bigger and stronger.

I think andrade will get a couple of takedowns. We'll find out soon enough.

I think that's the only way she knows how to fight. Tailor made for Val, you'll get your showcase finish.

So hey guys...do you think the girl that only fights coming forward in every fight she's been in is going to come forward? Do ya, but do you bro?!
Seriously, this was /thread

I think andrade will get a couple of takedowns. We'll find out soon enough.

I think Valentina is better than her on the ground also.

Andrade took Katlyn Chookagian down and she got right back up, If Katlyn Chookagian could do that I'm more than sure that Valentina will (Íf Andrade actually gets to take her down).

Back