Is Jessica Andrade actually gonna go forward against Valentina?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She says she will but will she really?

Everybody says that Valentina doesn't hit hard but again nobody even try to put the pressure on her, not even Nunes did who is the hardest female hitter, also is bigger and people call her the gwoat.

Holly Holm and Joanna tried to beat Valentina by point fighting and they got outclassed. Carmouche, Chookagian and Maia didn't do sht. Jessica Eye is the only one that tried to go forward and got light up.

This girl Andrade is known because her pressuare and power, so do you guys think she would go forward against Valentina? Would she actually try to take that belt unlike the other girls?

I hope she brings it, she's the challenger she gotta try to take that belt + her fighting style is actually that, going forward always trying to finish the fight. I hope she doesn't change it now against Valentina who "doesn't hit hard at all" according to some of you guys.

noticia-1614996121-valentina.jpg

I hope she does, I’d like to Andrade get KO’d if she fails to slam and KO Valentina herself.

Only neckbeards who have never been in a fight say she has no power. If Andrede runs in she will get picked apart. Either way she gets picked apart. To answer your question: yes i think she rushes in like she always does to pressure her opponent.

Andrade always moves forward. That's her thing. She will try to power through Valentina. Either Val counters the shit out her or she slams her for 5 rounds. We'll see

She most likely will. Her only chance of winning is getting closer and landing a big power shot. But Valentina is way too good of a counterstriker and most likely Andrade will get caught on the way in and finished.

She will. That’s her thing and you have to use what got you to the dance. Regardless the gap between the two is so massive in all aspects of the game. I just can’t imagine a fighter the caliber of Valentina even being remotely threatened in this fight.

Valentina = Goat talent/skill.
Amanda = Goat career

So hey guys...do you think the girl that only fights coming forward in every fight she's been in is going to come forward? Do ya, but do you bro?!

Lets hope so for valentina's sake

Otherwise were in for a lot of fancy air kicking and lady tennis player noises

Andrade is gonna regret if Valentina even decides to use half of the weapons she has in her arsenal. Her skills are what makes her stand above the rest

whether its part of her measured game plan or not, she rushes in and gets beat like a rented mule.

That’s her style, but over a three round fight with Rose sitting back for a couple of rounds was not a good idea. It almost worked but she ran out of time. But she may employ that same kind of gameplan with Shevchenko in a five round fight. It’s hard to say.

She needs to intelligently get inside ....not just bull rush in ....Gonna be a long night for Andrade imo

I think she's going to try to do what she did vs Gadelha, which was get the clinch, get the takedown, and beat the shit out of her on the ground. Do I think she's going to succeed? probably not, but I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.

Back