Is JDS now ahead of Cain in all time rankings?

he literally always was. Cain has never been over Junior. You can argue it's a Fedor/Nogueira thing, where Nogueira has better wins but Fedor has the wins over Nogueira, but JDS also beat Cain and has a waaaaaay better resume outside of that. Cain has JDS and Bigfoot on his resume, and that's it.
Did Cain ever fight anyone other than JDS and Bigfoot???

Wrong place to ask for an objective opinion, sherdoggers swing low off those JDS testies

Since Cain is allergic to fighting is JDS now ahead of him? I mean his resume is more impressive and he has beaten better competition than Cain has. Take away Cain's win over JDS twice and his resume is really weak.

Fedor
Big Nog
JDS
Cro Cop
Sylvia
Noone cares. Top 5 HW GOATS will remain untouched forever. Not even Stipe is close.
Fedor
Nog
Werdum
Crocop
Couture.

Barnett is arguably the best sixth man.

One-on-one. No. Historically. Yes - JDS has a far superior resume.
Well, this should only count. We can't say that Hallman > Hughes, right?

I think they are pretty even right now, but when their careers are over, JDS > Cain.

Cain is pretty much done due to constant injuries, while JDS could even be champion again in my opinion.

Velasquez has no good wins beside JDS and Bigfoot on his résumé but Fedor has the wins over Nogueira. Well, except for Werdum, Velasquez has beat everyone the UFC ever put in front of him, so I guess in your view the organisation has done him a disservice with poor matchmaking.

they haven't done him a disservice at all, it's just the way it broke down.

Well San has better wins over all Cain just a bad match up for him still has a win over the guy. Not to mention Cain got owned by Werdum someone who JDS had no problems with at all.

Back