Is Japan still top5 nation in MMA? Did Poland or Australia took the spot?

Why does everyone care so much about the nation that has the most champs? It sounds like something a person with rocks for brains would care about. You know life isn't one giant competition right?

That's only you looking at it from your SJW perspective.

Asking about what nations produce the best talent in MMA is basically asking about where are the better gym networks and local professional circuit.

And the Japanese case in this sport and its evolution is particularly interesting.

That's only you looking at it from your SJW perspective.

Asking about what nations produce the best talent in MMA is basically asking about where are the better gym networks and local professional circuit.

And the Japanese case in this sport and its evolution is particularly interesting.
No, it's thinking a perspective without braindead nationality motivating me. And that's what the question has always been about too, which race is better.

And I didn't see anything about gyms...sounds like you are the sjw trying to twist a story to make it fit your narrative.

No, it's thinking a perspective without braindead nationality motivating me. And that's what the question has always been about too, which race is better.

And I didn't see anything about gyms...sounds like you are the sjw trying to twist a story to make it fit your narrative.

You didn't see nothing but the nationalistic prejudices that you are so interested on seeing, it seems

Yeah, there was certainly discussion about training methods in Japan (which is what gyms is about) and the local pro circuit, while there was not a single reference to races

Back