Is it time for Maxine Waters to renounce her call to Leftists to "push back" on people in public?

Can we just dig up JFK's headless corpse, and have him run things? Have we had a candidate running for President worth a damn since his...demise? Our leaders suck in the United States. Why? Because members of both major political parties are bickering old women, vainly attempting to be the head cheerleader. Useless, barren, old cunts, bickering and gossiping. We need to put aside petty differences and get back to work in this country for the sake of future generations. Is that asking too much, Goddammit? "Push back" against your inflated egos...

Lol huh? Have we sent bombs or shot up a synagogue yet? You guys are hilarious
You did much worse...you voted for her.

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

Trump, “id like to punch him in the face”
“I’ll beat the crap out of you”
“Try not to hurt him, if you do, I’ll defend you in court”
“Knock the crap out of him”
“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

But Maxine Waters said to confront Trump officials. Haha

Black lady bad but orange man just fine

Your example is disingenuous AT BEST. Trump was talking about ONE specific person who was there to cause problems, NOT targeting an entire voting block like your people do.

You're a fraud, just like the rest of them.

Trump, “id like to punch him in the face”
“I’ll beat the crap out of you”
“Try not to hurt him, if you do, I’ll defend you in court”
“Knock the crap out of him”
“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

But Maxine Waters said to confront Trump officials. Haha

Black lady bad but orange man just fine
Selective reading from the Muslim loving Trump hater. I said neither side should be doing it but just ignore that part.

Lol huh? Have we sent bombs or shot up a synagogue yet? You guys are hilarious
You fools just attempt to kill people on baseballs fields. If I was that bad of a shot I would be upset too.

Anyone that's pays attention to that crazy bitch is just as crazy as she is and deserves what ever happens to them when they do this.

it's ridiculous that something like that is allowed/welcomed.

Lol RIP with the disengenous troll thread as usual.

Trump literally suggested murdering his political opponent.

One if his supporters sent bombs to people. Trump voters all over have been harassing random people they think are immigrants. They even ran down a crowd of protesters for crying out loud.

I love when conservatards start shit and end up being sniveling crying babies with a victim complex.
And a Hillary supporter shot 102 people, killing 49, at the Pulse nightclub. His dad was later present at a Hillary rally. What do you think the reaction would be if Trump invited Dylan roofs parents to a rally? Please fuck off with labeling these nutjobs with a political affiliation. We can play tit for tat all day on this shit.

And a Hillary supporter shot 102 people, killing 49, at the Pulse nightclub. His dad was later present at a Hillary rally. What do you think the reaction would be if Trump invited Dylan roofs parents to a rally? Please fuck off with labeling these nutjobs with a political affiliation. We can play tit for tat all day on this shit.
Exactly,crazy is crazy. This is what identity politics breeds nothing but this shit. Nobody wants innocent people to die.

Several republicans have been chased out of restaurants, some people wearing MAGA hats have been assaulted, one kid having a drink poured on him by an adult leftist. Lately, leftists went to the home of Tucker Carlson and harassed his wife inside the home and beat on the door causing damage to it.

Should Maxine Waters apologize for her call to action for leftists to "push back and let them know they are not welcome?"

Since Maxine's speach, many leftists have pushed back on Trump supporters in public. It has definitely escalated quite a bit the last several weeks since her call to action. It could get someone killed. I think Maxine should apologize, take back her words and some high level democrats should have called her on it.

Maxine Waters is an idiot and it was a foolish thing to say in the first place. My Bernie-supporting dad and I both agree on that.

Several republicans have been chased out of restaurants, some people wearing MAGA hats have been assaulted, one kid having a drink poured on him by an adult leftist. Lately, leftists went to the home of Tucker Carlson and harassed his wife inside the home and beat on the door causing damage to it.

Should Maxine Waters apologize for her call to action for leftists to "push back and let them know they are not welcome?"

Since Maxine's speach, many leftists have pushed back on Trump supporters in public. It has definitely escalated quite a bit the last several weeks since her call to action. It could get someone killed. I think Maxine should apologize, take back her words and some high level democrats should have called her on it.

I for one love these threads rip. Your calculated hypocrisy is a fun troll job to watch. You are a dedicated sole!

Nobody agrees with that dude.

This is the difference between us and leftist cunts like Zebby.

We are able to condemn abhorrent behavior, even If its committed by conservatives or trump supporters.

White progressive ethnomasochists and similar trash do not.

She's possibly retarded by normal first world standards, so I don't expect much.

Back