Is it time for Maxine Waters to renounce her call to Leftists to "push back" on people in public?

Ripskater

Johnny Mac's friend
Banned
Reaction score
Several republicans have been chased out of restaurants, some people wearing MAGA hats have been assaulted, one kid having a drink poured on him by an adult leftist. Lately, leftists went to the home of Tucker Carlson and harassed his wife inside the home and beat on the door causing damage to it.

Should Maxine Waters apologize for her call to action for leftists to "push back and let them know they are not welcome?"

Since Maxine's speach, many leftists have pushed back on Trump supporters in public. It has definitely escalated quite a bit the last several weeks since her call to action. It could get someone killed. I think Maxine should apologize, take back her words and some high level democrats should have called her on it.

Last edited:
Its time for you to stop making threads.

Yes it is. The same goes for Eric Holder. Hillary Clinton needs to make an apology and remove herself from politics. Cory Booker should also apologize for some of his comments too.

Keith Ellison should resign for his assault on his ex. He should be legally charged.

Great thread Ripskater.

Several republicans have been chased out of restaurants, some people wearing MAGA hats have been assaulted, one kid having a drink poured on him by an adult leftist. Lately, leftists went to the home of Tucker Carlson and harassed his wife inside the home and beat on the door causing damage to it.

Should Maxine Waters apologize for her call to action for leftists to "push back and let them know they are not welcome?"

Since Maxine's speach, many leftists have pushed back on Trump supporters in public. It has definitely escalated quite a bit the last several weeks since her call to action. It could get someone killed. I think Maxine should apologize, take back her words and some high level democrats should have called her on it.

That time has long passed. She never should have said it in the first place. She is a Marxist cunt.

I said it when she made this speech and I'll say it again now, she should not have called for mob harassment of people you disagree with

it was the wrong thing to do

This pillar of the Democrat party will never apologize. It is amazing that more Democrats have followed with the call for more violence and unrest. The only way they will learn is for people with common sense to #walkaway from the party.

How did you become so fearful?

Why? Orange man bad man.

She should, neither side should call for others to be harassed and confronted. Let the buffoons in our government call each other names and hurl insults at each other but calling for citizens to confront people is asking for real problems.

This pillar of the Democrat party will never apologize. It is amazing that more Democrats have followed with the call for more violence and unrest. The only way they will learn is for people with common sense to #walkaway from the party.

Lots of #fakenews in this post

Why? Orange man bad man.

She should, neither side should call for others to be harassed and confronted. Let the buffoons in our government call each other names and hurl insults at each other but calling for citizens to confront people is asking for real problems.

Trump, “id like to punch him in the face”
“I’ll beat the crap out of you”
“Try not to hurt him, if you do, I’ll defend you in court”
“Knock the crap out of him”
“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

But Maxine Waters said to confront Trump officials. Haha

Black lady bad but orange man just fine

Trump, “id like to punch him in the face”
“I’ll beat the crap out of you”
“Try not to hurt him, if you do, I’ll defend you in court”
“Knock the crap out of him”
“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

But Maxine Waters said to confront Trump officials. Haha

Black lady bad but orange man just fine
Take things outta context much???

Trump should watch his tongue, no doubt, but he's referring to very specific, unrelated cases, whereas the lady from Where In The World is Carmen San Diego calls for an outright assault against MILLIONS.

51404459.jpg

Take things outta context much???

Trump should watch his tongue, no doubt, but he's referring to very specific case, whereas the lady from Where In The World is Carmen San Diego calls for an outright assault against MILLIONS.

51404459.jpg

There are millions of people in Trumps cabinet?

Do you even know what Maxine said? I can answer that. No, you clearly do not. Lol

You should have googled her quote before writing all that nonsense... gumshoe

You should walkaway too zebby....A new house, and coming out of poverty under Donald Trump. These are positive steps. Congrats.

Walkway was already proven to be from Russia but why would that stop you?

The rest of your post I have no idea what you are talking about. Dems gonna get 35 house seats!! Most since Trump Sr. I mean Nixon

Walkway was already proven to be from Russia but why would that stop you?
Many posters on this forum have claimed to #walkaway from the Democrat Party. Are they Russian bots?

The rest of your post I have no idea what you are talking about.
Yes you do. All settled in your new house yet? I am happy for you.

Yes. It's also time for righties to stop murdering people.

Many posters on this forum have claimed to #walkaway from the Democrat Party. Are they Russian bots?

Yes you do. All settled in your new house yet? I am happy for you.

Not a single poster on here has #walkedaway. How bout those 35 house seats? Most since Nixon.

House is great, it’s bizarre that you remember that. Did you take notes? Btw I rose from poverty under Bush Jr. I was already very successful before Trump. Trump has made me more successful but he is still incompetent and a complete liar and cry baby.

Why would she, when she's getting exactly what kind of result she had hoped for?

Back