Is it safe to say that PEDs are used more at the top level?

No. If anything it would probably be the lower level guys so they can their foot through the door. When your hungry you sometimes you get desperate. I would go as far as to say that PED users have been using for most of their career. It's a mentality. Your either have the natty mentality and are complete against it or your not.

more money buys higher quality peds, and definitely better masking agents. Joe Rogan pays 10,000$ a year just on HGH. I know he uses test also, as he likes to talk about it, but with all the expenses a fighter has, it must be difficult paying 1000$ a month just on one ped. probably another couple of hundred for test., and the masking agents are also expensive. ie the estrogen blockers that jones and Lesner uses.I know one of them is expensive. Conor, Jones, and other top guys should never get popped, unless they are careless. The picture of jones weighing in with 3 injection marks on his stomach shocked me, as I thought it looked like spots,but then I found out they use the pen injection to use insulin and hgh into the stomach,and it is more of a punch hole, rather than injection. Another shock for me. I have heard somuch shit about Jones drug habit, and how he used big time.

I do 2 month cycles of test cyp, tren & HGH for for a lot cheaper then $ 1000 a month and that includes my 3 week post cycle of clomid (anti estrogen, no tities)
All pharma including the HGH that's serial # graded and I can look up online to make sure it's good and not counterfeit .
Guys can easily afford goods!

I'm am not a fighter, just a middle aged guy who's a bit of a gym rat, if I can easily get what I do the temptation for an athlete trying to make it must be overwhelming especially if u think everyone else is!

Back