Is it racist to acknowledge physical/cultural differences between races?

I went as Kimbo.
sethkimbo.jpg

Was this a hate crime?
script>

#Zlivesmatter

You kind of look like you got soot from an old-time car blown on you lol..

My family came over from Wales in the late 1700's. So when I tell people I am from Wales, I get tired of them asking to see my massively large Welsh penis. I guess it is a stereotype that dudes from Wales have giant hogs.
I am more than just a giant hog. I have feelings.

It’s only racist if it will further any liberal agenda, politician, or justify moderator banning.

What I know is all these racist cries are 90%over nothing an all they are doing is pushing race relations backwards not helping. Got to point now where the word racist barely has real meaning

Never took you for a liberal.

SMH
Black face is as indicative of liberalism as the fight for free speech is of conservatism. Mind blown.

Did you see this coming? Sure as shit caught me by surprise. Lol

My family came over from Wales in the late 1700's. So when I tell people I am from Wales, I get tired of them asking to see my massively large Welsh penis. I guess it is a stereotype that dudes from Wales have giant hogs.
I am more than just a giant hog. I have feelings.

IN your mind, this is a normal and professional post on this website?

This is an MMA forum and we are on the political section.
200.gif

Ok, if one was to look at the penis size international scale size men from the uk score poorly. The stats have you Lying.

Literally anything can be considered racist nowadays.

No, the blackface thing is just because there's a historical precedent of white people using it to mock blacks

Black face is as indicative of liberalism as the fight for free speech is of conservatism. Mind blown.

Did you see this coming? Sure as shit caught me by surprise. Lol

I'm just as surprised as you. I have no idea how this could have happened.

I thought the whole "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." was just some thelemitic wank.

Never expected it to be a compelled social mandate.

Fortunately I've got weed, prayer, my family and a little bit of booty on the side.

I'm fencing it all off, hoping I'm far enough from the blast radius of the inevitable over-correction when it comes.

No, it’s not racist. In fact, we need to have a frank conversation about these differences.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back