Opinion Is it racist for Walgreens to close businesses due to theft?

no, its not.

im from the area. the main issue people have is the amount of notice walgreens gave its patients who will be affected by the closure, many who are elderly and low income. not that they want walgreens to continue to operate a failing branch at a loss.

i havent followed the story terribly closely, so dont know exactly how much notice was given and what would be considered a standard or reasonable amount of time.

i also dont like the politicians portrayal of the issue.

This looks like a good place to leave these:

Why would they continue with a net loss? Instead of complaining about Walgreens, politicians should provide a safe environment for merchants and other workers.

the small local pharmacy stopped carrying oxy and still kept getting robbed so the owner sold to walgreens, and they then closed

good lord..shitlib policies are to cause racism 2.0 against black people in america. og racism died with the civil rights act and these woke twats are causing another. a backlash against black people is coming because of this shit and it's fucked up to say the least.

@Strychnine @Sinister any thoughts on this?

This looks like a good place to leave these:

Of course. It's all just one big conspiracy.

is it stupid to prevent poor black women from easy access to abortion and then complain about high crime rates in black neighborhoods?

What exactly is the point you're making here?

is it stupid to prevent poor black women from easy access to abortion and then complain about high crime rates in black neighborhoods?

What a weirdo.

That has nothing to do with this story from Connecticut.

I do agree that any woman who wants to abort her kids should be able to do so at any time, no matter how old they are.

Back