Is it possible that JJ left rehab because...

OK, then give me 1 logical explanation for his irresponsible conduct!

His brothers are playing in one of the biggest games of their careers at the same time. That's a gfreat reason to leave rehab (I'm being totally serious).

Ahhh shit! Thats good. Love it.

Maybe they asked him to leave because he had problems getting along with others in group sessions.

r

His mom said that even though he left, he said he is continuing on with "education" on the subject of drug addiction. His education likely consists of doing more blow (and trying new substances). He's very hands on.

His brothers are playing in one of the biggest games of their careers at the same time. That's a gfreat reason to leave rehab (I'm being totally serious).

This.

Its likely the biggest day in one of his brothers lives. I'm sure they showed up to his title fight with shogun

This.

Its likely the biggest day in one of his brothers lives. I'm sure they showed up to his title fight with shogun

I don't understand how anybody could possibly fault him. He may even be able to help them prepare.

It still blows me away how athletically talented those boys are. 1 ufc champion and 2 nfl players?!? What are the odds of that happening?

I don't understand how anybody could possibly fault him. He may even be able to help them prepare.

It still blows me away how athletically talented those boys are. 1 ufc champion and 2 nfl players?!? What are the odds of that happening?
Pretty good?

Assuming they have the genetics at all, assuming that the family puts a big emphasis on it is not much of a stretch.

He knows that his post fight test will return positive for coke or PED? Or did the results comeback because I didn't see anything on yahoo?
Wouldn't it be better for him to already be in rehab in that case?

When you check into a rehab they do an assessment and then decide on a plan of treatment. For some people that might be outpatient treatment. It could be 30 days or 90 days, in a sober living facility. Ultimately, sober living rehab is for addicts who feel they cannot control themselves.

Just because Jones has used cocaine in no way means he is an addict. Only a small percentage of people who try cocaine ever become addicted.

Back