Is it possible that JJ left rehab because...

My wife works in the medical industry and she said it's common practice nowadays for people to do an outpatient type of rehab. Especially if they have a strong support system at home. It does seem like a PR move though.

Yeah, but he is walking on very thin ice with the UFC, so why is taking that chance, especially having so many haters?

Yeah, but he is walking on very thin ice with the UFC, so why is taking that chance, especially having so many haters?

One brother on the Pats the other on the Colts. One Brother guaranteed to play on a Super Bowl team. Not gonna be in rehab for that....

One brother on the Pats the other on the Colts. One Brother guaranteed to play on a Super Bowl team. Not gonna be in rehab for that....

I am a Jones hater and even I give him a pass on this one.

Doing Blow with Zero punishment is not thin ice.
Well, that's exactly thin ice when they let you slide on such a big blow like this and then you go disrespect your bosses so easily.

He knows that his post fight test will return positive for coke or PED? Or did the results comeback because I didn't see anything on yahoo?

Maybe he uses recreationally and it doesn't warrant being in a rehab facility for weeks or months? Maybe he wants to be with his family after being through a training camp and his fight with DC? Maybe it isn't our business and we should let Jon Jones worry about Jon Jones?

he probably left for one of two reasons:

1)he got clean overnight
2)he needed coke baaad

which is more likely?

He left for 2 reasons.

1. He is not addicted to coke. He went to rehab so that people wouldn't get mad about the fact he got caught.

2. He makes bad decisions

He left because he wasn't serious about rehab. It was a PR move. Many addicts feel like they're in control and don't have a problem, and can stop whenever they want.

If Jones really does have a problem, there is little chance he won't get busted again. We'll see though.

He left for 2 reasons.

1. He is not addicted to coke. He went to rehab so that people wouldn't get mad about the fact he got caught.

2. He makes bad decisions

3. He wants to party this weekend and you can't do that in rehab.

Or because he is full of shit and the rehab thing was just a cover.

Maybe they asked him to leave because he had problems getting along with others in group sessions.

r

Ha. I see what you did there. Wtf McCaw.

He knows that his post fight test will return positive for coke or PED? Or did the results comeback because I didn't see anything on yahoo?

You in love wit da coco coco

Back