is it okay to spar hard every sparring session?

You have been boxing a year and a half and have 129 ammy fights!

You Tit

There are 52 weeks a year, 78 weeks in a year and a half. If I give you 8 weeks training to get to your first fight as your such a bad ass and a week off for two Xmas, that means you would have to average 1.9 fights times a WEEK.

You were at 129 fights last week and still are this week, does that your having 4 ammy bouts this weekend to catch up the two you missed last week.........

Last edited:
A poor, poor attempt at a Payak.
2 out of 10
Must try harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Tit

There are 52 weeks a year, 78 weeks in a year and a half. Giving you 8 weeks training to get your first fight as your such a bad ass and a week off for two Xmas, that means you would have to average 1.9 fights times a WEEK.

You were at 129 fights last week and still are this week, does that your having 4 ammy bouts at the week end to catch up.

We don't train like that, there's a fight card every Saturday over here, so I usually fight every Saturday. I usually fight a few exhibitions a few times a week. I have 129 fights including exhibitions. over here in Puerto Rico, they count them as fights

You fight every Saturday twice you mean...
Otherwise you would have 68

did you even read it all?

I meant I gave amazing sparring to the guys with over 100 fights while I had none at the time

It is not amazing sparring when someone is getting that hurt in practice.

And yes, I read it all. Not convinced though. Sounded something like you would write in a diary or tell your friends over a beer rather than a legit question imo.

You Tit

There are 52 weeks a year, 78 weeks in a year and a half. Giving you 8 weeks training to get your first fight as your such a bad ass and a week off for two Xmas, that means you would have to average 1.9 fights times a WEEK.

You were at 129 fights last week and still are this week, does that your having 4 ammy bouts at the week end to catch up.

I'm glad someone caught that. I was wondering, especially at only 15 now.

TS has obviously already suffered massive brain damage causing him to forget about his 129 ammy fights so he's not really lying, if you don't remember a fight it didn't happen.

Or more likely it simply didn't happen at all. Ever.

Isn't the right way to get better at sparring to learn tech sparring then progress to more hard freestyle sparring....

Or else your technique and execution are simply fast and forced and with sloppy form?

All bullshit aside, the answer is no. No one should be getting their ass kicked multiple times a week, and you definitely need light sparring as well as hard.

depends how hard. We spar hard unless stated otherwise at the beginning, but our 'hard' sparring doesnt include people getting bust up faces.

So.. You're injuring every sparring partner you come in contact with? Great! Sounds like you're doing pretty spectacular. Can't wait to see you in the 2016 Olympics.

Your question is how often is too often for sparring hard?

So what does this have to do with anything:
In my first sparring session, I sparred with somebody equally as experienced as me, the trainer put us in the ring for 3 rounds of 1:30.

In the first round I busted up his nose, the sparring was cut short and never sparred with him again.

On my second sparring, I got a different partner outweighing me by over 30 pounds. in the second or third round, I knocked him down with a body shot.

My only other sparring partners available had hundreds of fights already.

Long story short, I gave them amazing sparring while having 0 fights.

And you're concerned about the safety equipment, but above you say the school provides good equipment. And you own Winning headgear at 15? Mom and Dad must be well off!

We don't train like that, there's a fight card every Saturday over here, so I usually fight every Saturday. I usually fight a few exhibitions a few times a week. I have 129 fights including exhibitions. over here in Puerto Rico, they count them as fights

Fella you got busted talking shit, have the good grace to come clean, move on and if you do have anything constructive to post feel free.

Fella you got busted talking shit, have the good grace to come clean, move on and if you do have anything constructive to post feel free.

Well, I am not saying whether he's telling the truth or lying, but he did say he had several exhibition matches during the week in addition to the fights on saturday. But that sure is a lot of exhibition matches...

Damn , my head's swimming ..............Payak.......jomhod.......puerto rican kid........ammy boxing..........Australia..........orphan......... aaaaahh.........World Trade Center bombing...........Ulaan Baator ...............Gandalf..........MY MIND IS GOING BLANK !!!

You Tit

You know. My old teacher used to say .......Math never lies.

You can lie and steal and flub the truth ....... In English , in history , in science , in religion .....but numbers never lie.
Two plus two is ALWAYS four.

Not saying Skribbles a liar , just that , in life , I've caught numerous ppl lying just by going over the math.

TS has obviously already suffered massive brain damage causing him to forget about his 129 ammy fights so he's not really lying, if you don't remember a fight it didn't happen.

Or more likely it simply didn't happen at all. Ever.

That actually made me lol ......loud too.

Skribble , I got an out for you.

Post a pic of you holding your book open .
I already know your name and likeness so I'll vouch for u if it's true.

Well, I am not saying whether he's telling the truth or lying, but he did say he had several exhibition matches during the week in addition to the fights on saturday. But that sure is a lot of exhibition matches...

When does he study ......or fuk high school girls ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back