Relationship Is it mighty cold where you live?

It's supposed to be freezing , warm up , freezing.. and next week 60F and raining

Southern Sweden, on the best coast.
We've had a cold spell for a while. Temperatures at between -1 and -10 Celsius. Quite a lot of snow. So slightly colder than usual for the region*, but still fairly mild weather. Completely different situation up north, from what I've heard. They've had recordbreaking cold, like -43 Celsius.

*Southern Sweden is not cold, at all. My home town has about the same average yearly temperature and precipitation as Manchester, England.

Last edited:
Was -40 celsius here in northern BC the other day.

So cold the snow on the street disappears. So cold the snot in your nose freezes. When I was a kid they used to call school off because it was so cold. Tards scream about global warming, you need to worry about global freezing. So cold if you stay out in in with exposed skin it will get frostbite. I’d take sunburn any day over your skin turning black and dying

It snowed yesterday before work so I cleaned it off and it was freezing raining .. came out to my car being a sheet of ice took forever to scrape off.. it’s 17 Real F tempter here

Not to bad, it’s okay..

That's not even cold bro. That's T-shirt weather to me.

We recently got an emergency elert here in Alberta about a possible brown out. Polar vortex and -33 Celsius so yea it gets cold here

I hate extremes in weather. Its going to be -2 Celsius tonight. Not too bad, but still cold.

By tomorrow it will feel like -26 here in the Greater Toronto Area.

I feel sorry for people who are living outside fighting this brutal frigid weather.

Winter-Weather-New-York-32-1705340573.jpg
We had -30 celsius right after new year. Now it is -10 but snowy as shit

60 degrees F but we just came out of single digits overnight

Going to dip back into freeze for the weekend

Back