Is it me or does Khabib and them come off as bullies?

self righteous bully gang thug....but so what?

Lmfao!

You guys think khabib is a bully? He didn’t even slap artem he had his hands resting on the back of artems head. That’s how foreigners talk with each other. This is a fight sport - yet there’s less fighting outside the octagon then there is in hockey and football.

Cry me a river
That’s how foreigners talk to each other ? Bit of a broad generalization. So everyone not from your country does it?

This is literally how foreigners talk when it’s serious yes... in Africa, west Europe and Asia.
I hope you are trolling.. western-Europe? Never in my life have I ever spoken to someone like that. Or have I seen anyone talk like that without it being followed by a fight.
<{cruzshake}>

Conor and Khabib both have bully tendencies, what is your point?

He's an undefeated mma fighter. What do you expect? Pride always comes before the fall though, and while Conor got his, Khabib will get his too. It's the way of the universe. Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail.

Khabib slapped Artem, and his crew has his back, but one day he'll get slapped and won't be able to do shit about it. Khabib will get his ass handed to him one day because that's how it works. You stay in the hurt business long enough, you eventually lose in a most brutal fashion.

It's all a neverending cycle of asswhoopings, and one day Khabib will be on the receiving end. Don't fret little Conor fangirl...the Khabib will get bullied one day, and there won't be a damn thing he or his crew can do about it.

Back