Is it me or does Khabib and them come off as bullies?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
We have only seen one fighter and his group surrounding and ganging up on one individual and that wasnt Conors.

Conor alledgedly stormed in with 30 people but where were the rest of them wasnt there in the video, and they were probably going in thinking to confront another group.

Apparently, it wasn't only time and they once surrounded DC too after he hurt Khabibs neck or something after practics.
They sure seem little volatile and definitely well self-justified.

I have a Bull-iador. And its sounding its alarm. I mean, khabib was supposed to make Conor wait in line, fight for honor and all, but guess that changed quick after becoming a champion

That was a Heel turn no doubt

Lmfao!

You guys think khabib is a bully? He didn’t even slap artem he had his hands resting on the back of artems head. That’s how foreigners talk with each other. This is a fight sport - yet there’s less fighting outside the octagon then there is in hockey and football.

Cry me a river

We have only seen one fighter and his group surrounding and ganging up on one individual and that wasnt Conors.

Conor alledgedly stormed in with 30 people but where were the rest of them wasnt there in the video, and they were probably going in thinking to confront another group.

Apparently, it wasn't only time and they once surrounded DC too after he hurt Khabibs neck or something after practics.

I have a Bull-iador. And its sounding its alarm. I mean, khabib was supposed to make Conor wait in line, fight for honor and all, but guess that changed quick after becoming a champion
Bull-iador?

bullydar sounds better to me

I imagine growing up in Dagestan or any where remotely close to that region you have to be aggressive and let people know there is consequences if you are fucked with. Its like that in any dangerous area in the world.

Lmfao!

You guys think khabib is a bully? He didn’t even slap artem he had his hands resting on the back of artems head. That’s how foreigners talk with each other. This is a fight sport - yet there’s less fighting outside the octagon then there is in hockey and football.

Cry me a river
<TheWire1>

just a simple conversation from the Thai plum position
5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

JELq.gif

The DC thing was a bunch of dudes who care about Khabib understandably getting worked up about his neck being broken by a guy way bigger. If they were bullies DC wouldn't be good friends with all of them now.

You poor thing. Need your back rubbed?
His "Bull-iador" hurts guys.....

Let the salt flow.......let it flow!

Stay salty bro......

Islam isn't really known for being tolerant so....

I like Khabib he's a great fighter. I don't really think about his religion, that's for casuals or something. Fighting is a sport not a personality contest. Hence the reason I like Jon Jones and Conor.

If Khabib doesn't mind his P's and Q's he might end up fighting for Bullator

Meh. I enjoy his fights, but much like Jon Jones I can see right through the fake humble guy act.

Judging by that kind of archaic honor culture they have If Artem retaliated he would've been jumped and probably stabbed lol.

Back