Is it just me or are bar whores focking retarded...

While you bash on the women, and it has merit, I can tell you that there are equal to or more men that are the same way...

I frequent clubs in Seattle during the weekend and sometimes I wish they'd screen the guys at the door.

After 23948 men asking my age and if I want to see their "Big trucks" (insert really stupid laugh that's supposed to turn me on here) it's almost not worth it, and I love to dance.

One time I was in a bar in Acuna, Mexico for spring break and this 55 year old whore with not teeth, no makeup, told me she would take me and my friends to her room for $2 US dollars! I know it was cruel, but we just laughed at her! I was a young high school boy back then, so I didn't know any better.
:D

In high school....for 2$...I'm not TOO ashamed to admit I'd probably let her gum my dick for a little while.

WTF are you guys doing with bar whores???
They are too old, too stupid, and worst of all, they stink...and quite possibly a carrier of some nasty disease...

I know no one wants to turn out an easy lay but a line must be drawn somewhere...

Yeah and I think that is the line between STD and no STD. Looks don't matter with a blowjob. And if she doesn't have any teeth then you don't have to worry about her treating your dick like she was a woodchipper.

I can't even imagine someone getting a blowjob with no teeth. Just get some dentures or porcelain veneers.

I think a toothless blowjob would be kinda interesting. I'm not sure why but I think it's one of those things you gotta try at least once in your life.

Well I'm not talking about now. But later on in your life when you're old and wrinkled. And there's an old and wrinkled woman laying in the bed next to you. Just roll on your side and say 'Darling would you mind taking out those teeth of yours and going downtown?'

Originally posted by punkmother
I was in a bar the other night...this bar whore comes up and trying to be funny asks me how old i am...(i just turned 22)...now i admit im not one of those 22 year olds that looks to be in his 30's, but i dont look 14 either...she gets this "im really funny look" and asks that dumb focking question like shes gonna make me look bad or embarras me...wtf? im the man with no shame, and this bitch is gonna recognize...so after she asks i say im 19 but have a good fake id, which she replies, "19 huh, i thought you were even younger...", me and my friends kinda laugh because deep down i know she wants to fuck me...so i explain that just because she is getting older (she in her 40's surely), she views the younger people that should have no responsibility and belong in bars as too young, and that in her old age she should be doing soemthing with her life and other than gettting drunk and focking younger guys from bars...then i close it with "so how much do you weigh again?"....go back to your pinball game and your boyfriend with the mullet BITCH!

Don't worry man, i am 25 and look maybe 18. Going into clubs I always get stared at, at the strip clubs, the bitches act like i'm a baby. Just think to yourself in your head. "yeah hoe, I'm a baby that would have you screaming my name all night long."

Originally posted by c0ld

Just think to yourself in your head. "yeah hoe, I'm a baby that would have you screaming my name all night long."

Someone's a little cocky...

Just for the record, I would have let the toothless old Mexican chick give me head. I mean, it's only head. Who cares if she's old and dirty? Close your eyes and think of someone else.

As I've said before, I am in the same boat. And plus, since she's old it won't be too hard to push her out of your room when she expects you to reciprocate.

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
Am I the only one that won't get a blowjob if she doesn't have any teeth?:confused:

Yes. It's a natural thing that guys just desire blowjobs. As long as it's not another guy giving it then it's all good.

Back