Is it just me or are bar whores focking retarded...

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
I was in a bar the other night...this bar whore comes up and trying to be funny asks me how old i am...(i just turned 22)...now i admit im not one of those 22 year olds that looks to be in his 30's, but i dont look 14 either...she gets this "im really funny look" and asks that dumb focking question like shes gonna make me look bad or embarras me...wtf? im the man with no shame, and this bitch is gonna recognize...so after she asks i say im 19 but have a good fake id, which she replies, "19 huh, i thought you were even younger...", me and my friends kinda laugh because deep down i know she wants to fuck me...so i explain that just because she is getting older (she in her 40's surely), she views the younger people that should have no responsibility and belong in bars as too young, and that in her old age she should be doing soemthing with her life and other than gettting drunk and focking younger guys from bars...then i close it with "so how much do you weigh again?"....go back to your pinball game and your boyfriend with the mullet BITCH!

has this shit ever happened to you? it seems that older people always view younger people as though they look younger than they did when they were your age...i think its just they are older and think that cause they are focking retarded...

LMAO... did she slap your ass? or did you get laid from the chick? :D All my friends are 21 and older so i get shit all the time because i cant get into the bar.... but once i do, im going to aspire to your greatness punk :D

I would think that a female hitting on you would be the least of your worries... Besides Bar Whores Rule.....!

Find em', Feed em', Fuck em', forget em' ....

Wine em', Dine em', 69 em' .....

RTR, you are a true class act...thats so focked up but im LMAO at it...anybody else got any bar whore stories?

RTR, im sure you have a few more...but after you collapsed did you wake up with the fat chick on you?

They're even better than retarded, they're drunk.

Originally posted by RTR

I forgot, you Yanks gotta be 21! 19 up here and you're in...that sucks, I am in New York later this summer and I am a year too young! I bet I will find a way in somehow...

You're takin' a trip to the Big Apple? Give me a ring, we'll throw back a few brewski's...

Originally posted by punkmother
I was in a bar the other night...this bar whore comes up and trying to

Damn straight. Who needs those retarded bar whores when you have your sister?

One of my best bar whore story involves a crappy little Irish pub where I used to work. In the middle of my shift one of our resident bar whores dares me to have sex with her. At first I was all like no I can't I am working blah blah blah. She persists to the point where I have her underwear in one hand and a condom in the other and I had to do what any good man would do. So I got the cook to watch the bar and I porked her in the kitchen.

The only bar I could get into has about 5 guys flocking to every one girl, so I haven't experienced the true bar sluts yet.

All shall come in time.

bar whore = slump buster

no need for one...

besides, we're not talking about good looking people here...we're tallking about old bitches that still think they are focking divas and everybody wants to fuck them, um no thanks...thats more your speed

My boy, majin bux was at a bar, and some nasty ass old chick came over to their table, was trying to talk to each guy there, then she sits next to bux and shoves her hand in his crotch. He was disgusted. Lucky for her he didn't throw a right cross and KHTFO.

But i know what you mean, many women at bars are looking for insta-dads or sometimes just plain sex, but they usually are shameless in their attempts. I usually look upset/angry so they may look every now and then, but i can scare them off with a frown.

-c0ldsnap

Originally posted by RTR
"i say im 19 but have a good fake id, which she replies, "19 huh, i thought you were even younger..."

I forgot, you Yanks gotta be 21! 19 up here and you're in...that sucks, I am in New York later this summer and I am a year too young! I bet I will find a way in somehow...

Anyway, bar whores are cool! We got this one place called The Palace, aka "Last Chance For Romance" and man, I love the Palace Whores! This one time I started hitting on the fat whore, then I told her to take off her shirt on the dance floor...she did cuz she was thinking I was actually liking her (not that drunk) and then I snatched her shirt, and ran off with it. My buddies were close by and they started throing their pizza toppings at her half naked body! The best part though was when she picked off a pepperoni that landed on her shoulder and ate it...I actually collapsed laughing...the running while drunk didn't help either...

Dude...that was a steaming pile...at least make it somewhat believeable.:(

Originally posted by RTR
This one time I snuck a videocamera in The Palace, and I started filming shit like me hitting on some bar whores...then I sat by the stairs and pointed the camera to film up passing skirts. One girl caught me and was quite upset. All I needed to calm her down was a barshot and a gram. I went home with her that night and filmed myself fucking the shit out of her.

Then you woke up and the covers were wet, 5th time you'd pissed the bed that week

Um....you guys are all full of shit hahahha what losers.

BTW it's not called a "bar-whore". That sounds fuckin lame. They're called cougars, or boilers... duh.

Originally posted by Fat Bobby

Damn straight. Who needs those retarded bar whores when you have your sister?

LMAO!

Back