Is it crazy to think that Usman would beat Adesanya?

He's on that bike thing..forgot what it's called

Yeah, it does seem suspicious to me as well and I'm a fan of the guy
Also the way he reacted when colby accused him.

Yeah, pretty crazy. Adesanya is much better at striking; his range control is excellent and I doubt he lets Usman in.

Also the way he reacted when colby accused him.
The yawning stuff? I don't look too much into that.

I mean his corny ass has done shit like that before:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Like Khabib, he tends to control the pace of his fights and grind guys down. So it could be that too. I have to imagine if he was wrestling with a guy that could match him in the octagon, he'd be tired as shit, but when you lay on guys for five rounds and make them wear your weight, I don't expect you to be tired.

For example, there should be no reason he should have been more tired than masvidal that fight. He should be the fresher guy.

(just playing devils advocate)

EPO is amazing
Damn I've never seen you bash any other fighter than Conor and Jones.

Not that I disagree. Biking is nowhere close to running in terms of cardio. Swimming might be close though...

airdyne?? lol

no way that a bike can be enough
Yeah, that. Airdyne bs lol

Conor isn't running either, conor actually physically bikes and he still can't get that cardio.

The yawning stuff? I don't look too much into that.

I mean his corny ass has done shit like that before:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Like Khabib, he tends to control the pace of his fights and grind guys down. So it could be that too. I have to imagine if he was wrestling with a guy that could match him in the octagon, he'd be tired as shit, but when you lay on guys for five rounds and make them wear your weight, I don't expect you to be tired.

For example, there should be no reason he should have been more tired than masvidal that fight. He should be the fresher guy.

(just playing devils advocate)
He actually said he doesn't know what EPO is.
<Fedor23>

Damn I've never seen you bash any other fighter than Conor and Jones.

Not that I disagree. Biking is nowhere close to running in terms of cardio. Swimming might be close though...
Eddie Bravo used swimming for cardio when he was training for his rematch with Royler.

He also called Askren 'young man' despite Ben being older than him.

Usman is an enigma inside a riddle wrapped up in a burrito.
sprinkled with EPO ,for seasoning.

Ok ill stop.

Usman is so much better than other welterweights.

I feel like he would definitely win the clinch battle despite being a bit smaller. He would win in similar way than against Masvidal. Honestly I'd probably bet Usman if they fought.

Kamaru-Usman.jpg

img.jpg

both holding the Nebraska flag.

If he catches Adesanya with those horrific foot stomps early, it's over.

sometimes size + styles matters .....in a big way. I dont see Usman beating Israel - izz has too many advantages and if Usman takes him down- can he keep him down.The energy to clinch or td alone would labor Usman from any offense. Usman is a big welter and Izz is a decent sized middle.

Usman didn't have it that easy with a one week notice Mas.

I doubt an Adesanya confrontation would go well for him.

you dont need to lick them

actually, Valentina has nice ones

valentina-shevchenko-ufc-247.jpg

Valentina-Shevchenko-bikini.jpg
not bad for an athlete. Whenever I see athletes they always have scrunched up toes or discoloured toenails.

Back