Is it crazy to think that Usman would beat Adesanya?

Usman isn't a power puncher so Izzy wouldn't respect him at all. It's one of the only reasons why Yoel was able to keep him at bay for the entire fight.

Usman isn't a power puncher so Izzy wouldn't respect him at all. It's one of the only reasons why Yoel was able to keep him at bay for the entire fight.
yeaaaah all ya gotta do is watch the weidman ko and be like "man.......man,fuck THAT"

Usman is so much better than other welterweights.

I feel like he would definitely win the clinch battle despite being a bit smaller. He would win in similar way than against Masvidal. Honestly I'd probably bet Usman if they fought.
Is Usman better than Romero ?

Colby had him in trouble at times

Colby never had Usman in trouble at any time whatsoever, racking up powerless punching points is not trouble, just points that can put you in trouble if it came to a decision which it didn't.

I get why people find Usman's cardio "suspicious", but the fact is that he hasn't popped. Not once. Until he does, there's nothing productive to be gained from speculating and accusations grounded in Usman not doing roadwork in and having big muscles.

Looool its because dana pays fighters to not wrestle him

I eagerly await your source on this.

Israel has really good wrestling, it would be like a bigger, better, stronger Masvidal that doesn't gas out, he looks skinny, but he's 6'4, Usman wouldn't just ragdoll him, he did good enough in the brief exchanges with Yoel, Usman should defnitely be the underdog, unless Israel is cutting down to 170, then that's a whole new thing

Back